XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Finished FF14 Endwalker. I didnt think any game could overthrow Psychonauts 2 as my GOTY but this expansion was everything i ever dreamed that it could be and more. 10/10

4 Likes
1 Like

Now I’m even more interested in how big the difference in graphics will be between Hellblade 2 and Horizon. If it is not too striking, then apparently I expect too much from this generation.

The Rocksteady tweeted a segment of the transition from cutscene to gameplay, and to be honest, I don’t see anything mind-blowing in this. Even graphically. And this game is only for new consoles

By the way. I think Guerilla will show a story trailer for the new Horizon on TGA. It would be foolish enough not to do that, given the show’s reach and the already pretty close release.

It will be unwise to judge a whole generation based on an early title.

In my opinion, Ninja Theory is the most technically gifted Xbox studio right now, next to the Coalition and Playground.

Therefore, yes. I expect a lot

I meant we should wait till the end of this gen to gauge the absolute limit.

So I got a 4 Day Comms Suspension (first suspension ever in my 10 years on Live) because of a screenshot that has a swear word in it…… The hell.

lol. This what MS spends billions of dollars to get better at content moderation? :grimacing:

1 Like

wait who the hell is Nierlycrazy

Bring back CRZYSPZ.

lol

2 Likes

AND THIS IS A GAME ON GAMEPASS!

I’ve already posted it on Twitter. Couldn’t even log into enforcement to find out. Went through my screenshots because I knew it wasn’t because of messages and saw I couldn’t look at this one on my Xbox app (still on console though!)

1 Like

1 Like

Barack Obama Justice GIF by GIPHY News

2 Likes

They really showed me.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

Klobrille even reported it. This is definitely something to radar on.

Holy shit.

11 Likes

Now that I’m looking at these again , I think these are bullshots .

I was hoping that Piranha Bytes would grow after getting acquired by Embracer. Looking at Elex 2 it’s still the classic PB janky Euro RPG. I will still play it, but it’s still weird to see PB didn’t change in 20 years at all.