XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Jez spittin

4 Likes

Thatā€™s cool coming from a guy who loathed the performance of Ori 2 but ā€œthis is fineā€ when commenting on Cyberpunkā€™s.

6 Likes

Man Iā€™m glad Xbox One controller is seamlessly supported and works even better now with input latency.

I prefer it to the Series Controller in almost every way except the d-pad

I prefer its grip, weight, triggers, and even the micro-USB port which I prefer to UCB-C just because I have more of those cables laying around and they donā€™t disconnect on me unlike the C type for some reason.

This could be a case of being used to it, as I remember also preferring the 360 controller compared to the XB1 controller at first. I think Iā€™m gonna buy a couple more of them in case they get discontinued, just to be safe.

2 Likes
1 Like

Of course it is open world lol, but then MGS V showed it can be done, so I am not going to jump to too many conclusions. They just need to keep out the usual Ubisoft tropes and to that I am more nervous.

that blows! get well soon

If they take MGSV as their inspiration then Iā€™m 100% in. Otherwise, nah.

Wellā€¦

halo has done it well according to reviews, the open world that is, so Iā€™ll reserve judgement.

Or heck even Halo, just focus on the how the open world can compliment the game rather than the other way round.

isnā€™t that just Ghost Recon Wildlands just with some more crouching and assasinations

Jezā€™s gaming takes outside of leaking insider info are quite interesting to say the least.

3 Likes

Get better soon ! :pray:

7 Likes

Garrus has a very Alex Kamal (The Expanse) vibe to the way he talks lol

1 Like

Ah I see the new narrative for today isā€¦

Checks notes

Halo Infinite doesnā€™t have campaign on the disc because itā€™s not live yet, therefore Halo disc is useless, therefore original Xbox One DRM is back.

ā€œBuT yOU cAn WaLK iNTo A stoRE aND buY iT nOW. ThIS iS DRmā€

1 Like

For Costco members

1 Like

I was hoping it would be more like the recent Hitman games, think it would work best like that.

1 Like

Hopefully we get a ME Legendary Edition Game Pass announcement at TGA. Iā€™d love to replay the games.

1 Like
1 Like