XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Fuck Activision seriously (Raven studio who helps on cod)

6 Likes

For people on the Internet who were up in arms about Halo microtransactions :

Not a particular slight against Sony, just saying everybody does that now.

5 Likes
1 Like

He’s probably showing one of their games at his show.

It’s a shame that “supporting developers” isn’t the side Geoff views as benefitting Game Awards. This confirms the view that TGA is a cancer to the industry.

4 Likes

Does it really matter lol ? 600k, 570k, it’s around the same ball park.

That’s really messed up on Kotaku’s side.

I’m a sucker for documentary, so I can’t wait for this one.

1 Like

Call of Duty: Cold Vanguard Ops

Confirmed

1 Like

No. Not at all. But why spot them an inch? :rofl:

I don’t know lmao, I haven’t read the article in months. The number wasn’t that important to me to remember it with precise accuracy. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

For the love of all that is good in the world, save Raven software from Acti-Blizz.

I always leave the enemy health bars on because I hate it when I hit/shoot an enemy multiple times and they’re still standing. At least with the health bars, I can see why they’re still standing. lol

I only played four hours of Returnal and if it was a straight forward game instead of being a rogue like, it would have been my 10th game of the year as the combat/gameplay was excellent and I loved the atmosphere of the sci-fi world that you start the game in.

6 Likes

Man I miss Toys-To-Life games.

Disney Infinity was great and those figures were amazing on their own.

1 Like

FFtzUtTWUAoYCCD

13 Likes

It does indeed have a great vibe to it. I wish it wasn’t rogue-anything though!

I love how specific you are with your analysis, scoring, and placement of games. It’s so different than I how approach it and it’s fascinating. Always a fun read.

13 Likes