XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

Nah.

Low hanging fruit is the tastiest fruit.

Because I don’t have to work for it.

There is still the rumor of Ubisoft coming.

Impressive. So many small developpers are doing AAA stuff now.

It seems to borrow a lot from RE VII for the atmosphere and look.

Not sure I will have the guts to play it though…

3 Likes

I love finding AA projects out there which have interesting concepts, really gets me excited although 80% of em wont come out. This looks extra scary coz there’s basically no HUD so the immersion is up a level or two.

1 Like

damn, I be eatin up these deals, scrumptuous :drooling_face: :yum:

4 Likes

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO ENTER

XBOXERA 2022 BACKLOG CHALLENGE.

Play games.

Shrink your backlog.

Win prizes.

Beat Prog.

2 Likes

MS would probably have pay more moneyAAA Games for limited time at that point i think it would be not worth it, it’s better to take that money and fund games from teams over the globe.

MS would probably pay for high budget AA Game like Sniper elite 5, A Plague Tale 2…etc

Who here had PS4 to be multiplatform console and switch to Xbox Series? Truth be told, I actually stuck to my commitment for a whole generation and in hindsight, depending which game, I was rewarded with One X version or enhancements from Series.

PS4/Switch/Series X is what I’m rocking right now.

You’d think I’d actually be playing games then shitposting on XboxERA and worrying about the Twitter Responses to multibillion dollar corporations, but here I am.

4 Likes

Well that made me laugh out loud.

Series X → Ps5 → Switch → PC. I spoil myself. Also have been staring at the Yakuza 0 pause screen for about an hour.

I ordered PS5 and I’m afraid that I won’t be as active as PS4 days because of price hike and prefer offerings from Xbox such as quick resume, first party, and of course the real breaker, Game Pass. It’s why I asked.

Same consoles here… and PC.

PS is only for the few and far between exclusives I’m interested in. Would’ve bought a PS5 but it turned out Jim Ryan and his belief in generations was bullshit so I’m sticking with the PS4 for a while longer. The Switch was a waste of money tbh.

I’ll probably snag a PS5 in 2022, but damn those prices for 1st party games are really a turn off.

The PS5 is a fantastic console, it wasn’t the wrong choice. I don’t use it nearly as much as my Xbox, but those Playstation exclusives are typically can’t-miss, and if you have the spare coin its a no-brainer. Of course, if it were one or the other - I’m going where the Gamepass is. 10 times out of 10. Maybe 11.

It really is. I have to wait for Black Friday at this rate. Lol. But really, I’ll only get the ones that I really want to play on day one. I only got PS5 to get it out of the way to own all consoles.

I’m waiting until there is at least a handful or more of PS5 exclusives I want to play. So far that number is 0. Might take a long time before I get one it seems.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say wrong choice, but it’s kind of like when I got PS3 in the early days. I wanted it to get it out of the way. I tried to make the best of it, but there weren’t much at the time. Here, they do have good offerings, but Game Pass and Xbox entering vintage stage are what taking me out. It already did with switch, though I do play more than PS since I like their exclusives more.

My plan is really to wait to 2023 since for now, the “Big 3” are also on PS4 but if given the opportunity, I would jump at the chance to get a PS5.

So plan is PS4 for most of 2022, but if a chance comes up, I’ll get it.

If no chance comes, then I’ll snag one for Spider-Man 2 in 2023.

I’ve turned two offers down… haha.

80 gigs for the Series X version of Far Cry 6?

Shit Ubisoft, WHAT THE HELL.