XboxEra Community Hangout |OT5| Season of the Infinite.. Arguments

5 Likes

They got the Bestbox design up. Nice.

Maybe SEGA will drag Atlus kicking and screaming onto Xbox hah.

5 Likes

I am one of those people, I had enough of Super hero movies all together. I just dont find anything fresh or exciting and I even stopped watching trailers.

Awesome stuff, Xbox is leading in technology and most importantly offering it for devs.

This will surely ensure a better support when thinking of 3rd parties.

1 Like

For those who fail to venture outside of the main threads, there is an ongoing discussion around Sega and Microsoft you may have missed:

3 Likes

I have created the Forza Horizon 5 club Xbox Era or XERA for short btw, 99 spots I believe so join as quickly as you can if you’re interested when the game launches.

14 Likes

This but without the nemesis type character chasing you in a mansion.

Feel like semi open world horror game isnt a good fit lol.

Anyone want a code for Dragon Age Inquisition on PC (Origin)?

Go on to twitter to see Halo graphics being debated

Just shoot me

Agreed. TEW 2 looks better, is more polished and plays better but TEW 1 has the better atmosphere, immersion and I prefer the chapter setup. Plus, TEW shouldn’t have side quests. They don’t fit. And I prefer traps, molotovs and the light match mechanic in TEW 1.

TEW 3 should have the visuals, polish and overall fluidity and responsiveness of TEW 2 but the setup, structure and atmosphere/immersion of TEW 1.

3 Likes

Episode 16 Hug GIF by Friends

1 Like

Sure would love it pls :smiley:

1 Like

Them people doing that are PS fanboys who don’t even play Halo out of all the groups of fanboys they are the freaking worst.

I’ll PM the code shortly.

It needs to be first-person.

Got all the endings in The Forgotten City. What a game.

1 Like

How to join? Twitch?

In-game once it’s released.