XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Just got my devotee Badge for visiting 365 days in a row. Enjoy visiting the site and the discussions we have here.

3 Likes

I also had a chance but well after overall 5 months of bans during this year it is not possible till the end of 2022

1 Like

I missed like one day, and it was because of a 16-hour long flight. So damn close.

1 Like

We had a poll for Halo 3 maps and none of you lot suggested Snowbound

god damn that show is comedy gold!

1 Like

We wanted good maps …

Oh man, that sucks. I am sure you will get there next time.

1 Like

Welcome to the club!

1 Like

there is nothing to fear, its not Kojima.

Satya was one of them

1 Like

Ah, good.

I see the new argument about GamePass impacting sales is…

checks notes

The platform split difference in the UK on the physical copy of Hades which sold 3,000 copies total, debuting at #8 on the sales chart.

3 Likes

yep the narratives keep coming sony guys salty they dont have an equivalent i bet you if sony did it they would be praising it as the second coming of christ

2 Likes

Every time a game drops they bring up the boxed UK sales like they dont always end up 7-3 or 8-2 Sony favor like its some indictment on the xbox brand.

3 Likes

Just goes to show they’re stuck in the past…

2 Likes

Scarlet Nexus is 40% off for XBL members, so if you’ve been waiting for a sale to buy the game, now’s the time. Worth it for that price, I would say.

2 Likes

Meat circus…

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Reaction GIF

Damn, that level to hell. lol

4 Likes

Haven’t stopped playing Hades since it dropped. Fantastic get for Gamepass.

Plan to buy it once I beat the game to support the studio even further.

I see one platform holder playing Hades, and the other playing Twitter.

1 Like

As if you need any more evidence that Kojima tweets about random things he’s made multiple tweets on the new Venom let there be carnage posters seemingly giving his praise

Speaking of that movie, I hope so much it’s R rated. Probably isn’t though.

As for Kojima, true. But that one about a abandoned theme park with a bunny… I can see why some started to believe things.