XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

1 Like

High-end motion capture and then they release a broken app, with basic Powerpoint fonts? Sure.

4 Likes

Ikr this shit is a scam

1 Like

No one is, since they canā€™t get an app to function right.

Also the game is not even open world anymore because they couldnā€™t make it workā€¦

2 Likes

If abandoned was an xbox project nobody would give a shit. Let this foolishness end.

10 Likes

It was funny at first, but itā€™s getting annoying now.

Meg is impossible with the sword because her attacks are almost all close range attacks,

I would honestly be happy if all chat here about abandoned, was abandoned heh such a waste of our time.

4 Likes

Maybe we should change it from

Meat Circus

to

Abandoned Circus

Heard there is a pretty OP sword build using the Aspect of Poseidon and Artemis crit hax.

Just lost a Hades run on the final boss with the boss having like 1-2% HP left. rage GIF

10 Likes

Bruh :skull:

2 Likes

Wait Meat Circus won??? LETS GOOOOOO

Whats my prize? Do I get to be a mod for an hour.

More talk about Abandoned, Hades and posted tweets from Toxic Twitter fanboys

NO PROG

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy the circus

ronald mcdonald mcdonalds GIF

2 Likes

It is a circus, but how many clowns are there?

1 Like

Is this where I can find callboys?

2 Likes

Psychonauts 2 Basic Braining Episode 4 - Collectables

4 Likes

Now itā€™s a mysterious shooter? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If this crazy shit does turn out to be a Kojimaā€¦then truly anything will be possible after that. I know the guy has unique ways of revealing a game like with Joakim years ago, but I think even this mess is just way too much for him.

This all reads like lies to me, someone promising shit and not making it happen. Kinda like West Dickens from Red Dead Redemption, haha.