XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

7 Likes

Tomorrow is the day. GTA III 20th Anniversary.

From the launcher update

Finally!!!

But the 2TB is almost the cost of a Series X :sweat_smile:. Not surprised, but I might have to wait for a price drop lol. At least it is a thing now.

I donā€™t think that they will move away from Azure Series X server blades though. They are more likely to port PC only games to Xbox though.

Costs the same as PS5 digital :joy:

Links are not working for me.

Oh, we will probably see the gameplay of remasters :fire:

Can you offer a competitive cloud service with 3-5 year old hardware?

donā€™t hold your breath lol

He deleted the previous tweets so I edited my post accordingly with his new tweets. You can check it out now.

When will other brands be able to come with SSDs for Xbox? I mean 400 bucks for a SSD cardā€¦NO WAY!

Well, they will update the blades eventually. I do wonder if it will lead to next Xbox Series iterationā€¦

To be honest we do not absolutely need other brands, because the current 1TB has already started to come down in price and you can get it for significantly cheaper if you look hard enough and wait for a deal. The same will happen with the 2TB.

1 Like

Why not go PC then they release every fist party game on PC Day One?

Considering they did not do that originally, I presume because it is either for development that way and maybe performance. After all, they donā€™t need to run Windows OS or Linux there, but Xbox OS. You wonā€™t need to port it either.

Tomorrow is the 20th Anniversary aka the day of hope. We should get a trailer with release date, screenshots and official newswire blogpost followed by the opening of preorders.

black and white please GIF

1 Like

Ill just get a standard 2 or 3 tb external and transfer games back and forth. Im sure we will get drops in prices eventually. gen is a year old

Donā€™t think they were as unified across PC/Xbox in the Xbox One generation. Guess weā€™ll see.

Because its much easier to just dump the Xbox image to a Xbox virtual machine instead of tuning settings and whatnot to perform decently in your datacenter hardware. Xbox has a super streamlined process here. And they can still improve video quality and latency with their setup.