XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Yeesh that sounded painful, thanks everyone for doing what you do

4 Likes

we back!

thanks for fixing the server issues :+1:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Most excitingly though, we’re looking forward to working closely with AMD to bring raytracing to Halo Infinite. Raytracing is one our top development priorities post-launch and look forward to sharing more soon.

:unamused:

PC version at least*

Halo Graphics card :sweat_smile:

https://twitter.com/tomwarren/status/1451171422303313924?s=20

You’ll be able to stream at up to 1440p resolution with 120fps on PCs and Macs, and 4K HDR at 60fps on Nvidia’s Shield TV. The 4K option is limited to Shield TV at first, as not all TV streaming devices can handle h.265 decoding, so Nvidia is starting with its own Android TV device first before expanding to other hardware based on feedback.

On the server side, Nvidia uses its Adaptive Sync technology in the form of a driver that sits between the CPU and GPU to pace a game engine to sync with your local display refresh rate. It should reduce stutter by eliminating dropped and repeated frames, and on the server side it’s also eliminating some buffering between the CPU and GPU which should reduce latency overall.

I need Xcloud to take another jump soon.

3 Likes

Can we just please have a campaign Tailor? Launch is soon and we havnt seen an updated version of what caused the delay in the first place.

Hardware Sales for Xbox Series in Japan

Series S = 41,860. Series X = 64,918.

Series S this week sold like 3K and The X 634.

4 Likes

They gonna need to de-couple from console hardware soon.

1 Like

we’re probably gonna get it on the anniversary stream since that is the most logical place to put it.

3 Likes

I believe they will have to eventually. Library is good but with your competitors offering better image quality like this. …

Think they’ve already suggested being able to stream PC games in the future.

If GeForce Now could fix their library issues, they’d be a serious contender. Imagine a Steam equivalent, lol.

Soon, won’t happen. They just get to “modern” level recently.

Yeah well if they are serious about making xcloud an alternative and not as a complimentary piece then they need SOONER rather than later.

I am not sure how they are gonna achieve. that They were aiming at Series X server blades from the very beginning no? It is not like they can replace it with PC hardware and call it a day.

The Onion make Kotaku a better site by comparison. Console-warring or not, making fun of the Xbox Head with those made-up quote really make me wanna punch the author. You don’t see any media doing the same thing with whatever Jim Ryan doing 180° in past months.

I’m not gonna bother to provide a link.

ian hecox fist shake GIF

There are PC only games that can’t be streamed right now. Wouldn’t be suprised if we see both PC and console in cloud, with a gradual transition towards PC. All of MS games release on PC anyway, why stream the inferior version.

1 Like

I do wonder if its better to use a gaming pc server blade over series x. I feel competitors will have advantage since they seem to be going that route

Guys, streaming Series X games is more than enough, whoever streams a game doesn’t care about a $3K gaming rig settings, come on, lol. This is the usual NVIDIA marketing stunt, they are only an inch under Sony in terms of ballooning things

5 Likes

Doesn’t Geforce Now require dedicated streaming hardware and cant be just accessed from a web browser?