XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Expect nothing, be surprised if something. This is the way, also it’s fridge day!

6 Likes

10 mins?

So far it’s terrible here, no indication at all of when the pre-orders go live and they made us happy for nothing because it’s not for sale in Netherlands after all.

The only way to get one is via a US store and they put like 150 euros for shipping on top of it, I’m pretty disappointed.

Check out the list of new games with touch controls available today:

• Art of Rally
  • Boyfriend
  • DungeonCrown
  • Trick
  • Curse of the Dead Gods
  • Gears Tactics
  • Lethal League Blaze
  • Signs of the Sojourner
  • The Ascent
  • Train Sim World 2
  • Yakuza 0
  • Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2

Fallout 76 – Survival Bundle – Available Today Pick up a free bundle of Fallout 76 items including a Mr. Fuzzy Backpack skin, repair kits, and more!

5 Likes

The Forgotten City? Let’s gooooooo.

Skyrim mod turned game and I keep reading how amazing it is.

1 Like

October been a great month for GP.

1 Like

Heard good things about the Forgotten City :+1:

1 Like

lmao the fridge already sold out

1 Like

I mean I doubt they made that many of them anyway.

I didn’t even see a page on target and I was constantly refreshing it and re-searching.

the game was already on Gamepass tho? It probably just came to cloud now.

Honestly, the only thing in that list I care for is DBZ and that isn’t coming to Gamepass PC.

sighs

No it wasnt

3 Likes

You sure about that? Because earlier this year I remember articles saying it was coming and then it never did.

What the fuck man…what a mess. What store?

1 Like

Strange, cuz I remember reading several articles already calling it GOTY and how you should check it out on Gamepass. This was at least over a month ago. Was it by chance in Game Preview or something?

Neither.

1 Like

I don’t think this is going to be a limited time thing, I think it’s going to be a constant item that you can buy. COVID and all that is probably screwing supply right now but I’d assume they’d stock more soon.

edit: also this yikes

https://twitter.com/tomwarren/status/1450450509215805442?s=20

Yeah, but the dream for me is dead anyway. They made us Dutchies all happy with that Xbox article last week about it being available for us, but if available for us means having to pay at least 150 euros for shipping…I say fuck outta here, no thanks. :frowning:

1 Like

The game released on 28th July. Stg I heard some people say to check it out on gamepass lmao. Anyway, it’s here now in a few days so it’s fine.

I’m going to remain calm and refrain from saying what I’d wish on these good for nothing mofos.

1 Like