XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Project M prototype gameplay – dark fantasy action RPG by Korean studio HOUND13​

In development for console and PC.

3 Likes

“Ahhh! A Black person !!!”

1 Like

Is that real or just an extremely great fake?

It looks like someone’s take on a teaser. Artstation work.

Okay, gotcha.

Looks good

It’s a parody for sure :laughing:

1 Like

At least chinese and korean developers are trying to push the graphics.

it’s like concept art, pretty much someone showing off what they can do and they’ll probably use it in job interviews.

Eh, I’m ready to eat crow if wrong, but there is about a snowballs chance in hell the game will actually look that good.

2 Likes

grats to capcom. MHW was one of my GOTG for last gen.

Can’t wait for 6/world 2/galaxy/whatever it is called.

The fact that we now have all of world/iceborne/rise/rise ultimate monsters modernised, plus whatever old monsters come next, means the base roster won’t be so wyvern heavy (which was my only grumble)

7 Likes

It Will be your personal Nightmare for the Years to come. Ahahahah.

2 Likes

Expecting a special Arya Stark ‘making a list’ meme from Ruthwik for you anytime now. LOL :rofl:

Can’t wait for MonHun 6, had the time of my life with World.

mind you this is ignoring players who played this through Gamepass or PS Plus. It’s just sheer units sold, the actual playerbase size could be even more, total of 25 million even. Capcom is having a massive resurgence lately.

https://twitter.com/Tom_Henderson/status/1450444290203783174?s=20

“Looks like one of the “big announcements” is 11 additional games coming to Game Pass. Official announcement in 10 minutes.”

hmm

1 Like

Can’t see it

Made an edit to include the text.

Seems to have deleted it lol.

Additional? Wonder what these are. We already knew about the second batch for this month, correct?