XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

too late.

2 Likes

I mean, they have a YouTube channel (Xbox) with over 4 million subscribers and they don’t broadcast Halo and FH5 streams there. Xbox twitter with almost 17 million, in general, does not “help” to publicize these streams.

I still want them to have their own “Direct”, something more “global” :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

You get it Thiago :+1:

1 Like

Might as well call this the Gamepass Deck at this point :joy:

6 Likes

The Xbox YouTube channel is strange to be honest. It barely shows up in search results and doesn’t get the same amount of traffic as other channels with the same size.

Because they dont use it properly

4 Likes

Case in point : this is why MS should make a Handheld PC and not a Handheld console.

7 Likes

Main Xbox Twitter searching for the word stream pulls up nothing. Yesterday the only interaction with Halo was a reply under the main twitter account replying something about S8 and not even about Infinite. They give 0 promotion and its nothing about the media ignoring xbox. If you don’t specifically follow said game channels you wouldn’t even know xbox games have streams.

But if you think xbox does enough handling of this stuff then lets just agree to disagree and carry on. Not gonna fill this thread with the topic again.

10 Likes

Honestly marketing team is really bad and lost most of the times.

1 Like

Today is DC Fandome. I look forward to seeing more of Gotham Knights and hopefully actual gameplay from Suicide Squad.

10 Likes

Absolutely genius, hahaha.

We can’t teach our dogs to do this with XSX though, that button isn’t touch anymore, haha.

2 Likes

Handhelds without money loss will cost around 1000$. I see no reason MS would want to lose a lot of money on that.

1 Like

When is it?

I think many people agree that xbox is bad at marketing in general .

3 Likes

“Bad” is an euphemism.

1 Like

They are amazing at PR for Game Pass, but very bad for individual games. Imagine Microsoft’s PR with ReCore on the level of Sony’s Days Gone.

DC FanDome takes place on October 16. It’s set to run for four hours and will begin at 10am Pacific/1pm Eastern in the US. That’s 6pm BST for those across the pond in the UK.

This is nice and easy: barring any hiccups, you’ll be able to watch DC FanDome in its entirety from DCFanDome.com. If Twitch or YouTube is more your speed, you can watch FanDome on DC’s Twitch and YouTube channels respectively.

On the games side of things, Rocksteady’s Kill the Justice League will be previewed at FanDome, as will Gotham Knights, which sees the Bat-Family teaming up and kicking ass in Gotham after Batman’s supposed death. There’s even been some suggestion Injustice 3 will be announced. NetherRealm’s Ed Boon is another set to be at FanDome. What could he be cooking up?

1 Like

GOTHAM KNIGHTS , SUICIDE SQUAD AND THE BATMAN TRAILER !!!

LETS GOOOOOO!

Super Saiyan Soccer GIF

9 Likes

Well, Playstation is being picked by more people simply because mass media is mostly Playstation centric. Playstation doesn’t need to do anything to get the presence.

Yeah, their YT channel is handled spectacularly bad, regional sub-channels are even worse. It seems an under-budgeted endeavour.

3 Likes