XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Got my Eternals tickets.

So that’s something to look forward to.

Do you think it will be good? I know zero about Eternals but apparently it’s the longest Marvel movie yet, so it better be worth it, haha.

It’s not the longest, but it’s runtime is pushing Engame territory.

I mean, if you believe the rumors, AND WHY WOULD ANYONE HERE WANT TO BELIEVE UNSUBSTANIATED RUMORS FROM “INSIDERS” ON THE INTERNET AND OTHERERA, apparently it’s so good Marvel and Fiege were flabbergasted after the screening because they didn’t know what they had with Chloe Zhao behind the camera.

I don’t mind a slow burn at all, I love it in games and movies/shows, if done well. One of my buddies who adores RDR spent several hours with 2 and he told me it’s nowhere near as good as the first for him, hard to really get into. Other buddy loved it though. After I’m done with Vesperia I should just get on with that RDR2 playthrough already.

I wish I could play this game with HDR enabled, well I can, but the other day while I was testing games with Dolby Vision I tested it and while it looks great during daytime (although still has that slightly washed out look) the night is just too bright, so I probably will go for SDR.

I absolutely loathe the MCU and Im super interested in Eternals lol.

1 Like

For me it is the complete opposite I prefer it to the 1st RDR they managed to make the main character more interesting, deeper and more nuanced. Even the game itself with its depth and interactivity. Won’t spoil it better experience it by yourself.

Sadly the HDR is kinda broken in it and I don’t remember a patch has fixed the issue unfortunately. This game also doesn’t support Dolby Vision yet. Maybe with a next gen version later.

As for Vesperia it’s a great game take your time with it to enjoy. Beware there are some secret stuff etc some things hard to find. Finished Tales Of Arise and it was a really good game too.

This is like the third Destiny Microsoft Rewards punchcard in a month and a half …

Phil really likes Destiny Javy.

Too much Prog

Good, I hope yall keep getting the same destiny bs until Microsoft rewards program comes to more countries, only then I hope it improves. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

well it is closing out a film festival (rome) plus even with the entire mcu shifting due to Covid, eternals has stayed in a Nov, which is prime Oscar territory(few months before, so films still fresh in peoples minds)

Some honesty

Bbc One Drama GIF by BBC

2 Likes

I’m so happy this game does so well. It’s such an exceptional game. If you haven’t yet, play it! Before it becomes game of the year in two month!

10 Likes
19 Likes

Incoming husband Grubb to leak everything on his Friday podcast to steal the show.

13 Likes

Ooh, I’m excited

Now we know we got some big news coming in the next few days. Though at the expense of poor Nick getting scooped again

Hopefully not, but…

LETS GOOOOO!

In the rumour mill he only talks Xbox or could this be Switch or PS5 too?

At least Xbox.

14 Likes

Sweet!