XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Edit: never mind , it’s already been established by other posters that Peta is shit so, fuck them.

Anyway, this is really cool and I need to invest in some good headphones. https://twitter.com/wessels_luca/status/1447642856592642051?s=20

5 Likes

Wtf? That’s insane. Actual Peta members did this? Why even do such a sick, sick thing? People truly disgust me sometimes and then people wonder why I often far appreciate my dog way more.

Yeah it’s a pretty infamous story. It was caught on video as well… Nothing wrong with animal rights but there are far better organizations than Peta. Family Sues PETA After Employee Euthanized Dog | Time

5 Likes

Jesus man, imagine it being your dog, horrible.

1 Like

That you as a player participate in in a joyful manner? Didn’t know that, that’s fucked up.

I mean yes, just look at every GTA. You can gleefully murder whoever you want. Get a wanted level, die or be arrested and get a minor penalty for it. It’s nothing new.

2 Likes

I am losing my miind

He called it ‘little bit’

5 Likes

Yeah the San Andreas 360 remaster even has an achievement to go kill 4000 people

TLOU2 got a lot of criticism for trying to make the dog killing too realistic, and the whole dissonance of “this game is not meant to be fun in the traditional sense” while giving you perks that allow for snappier headshots and generally make killing as carnally satisfying as possible.

1 Like

I haven’t played it but I can begin to see some of the controversy behind it.

interesting he says TOW fans and not TES :thinking:

Also a Happy Birthday to Aaron Greenberg !

3 Likes

I don’t really play GTA so I didn’t think about that, but yeah that is a bit fucked up.

1 Like

Avowed still in pre-prod?

Yeah that game ain’t coming anytime soon either lmao, and by “soon” I mean 2023. :sob:

2 Likes

Anyone in here got any knowledge on how timelines look on average for a AAA production video game?

I was right. I told you so lol.

@Hindle strikes

1 Like

2 Likes

You were right and I was right too… These details aren’t ‘little bit’ by any margins :sweat_smile:

1 Like