XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Got say, only Nintendo could announce a paid subscription service expansion and TWO directs with content people really wanted within their own show and get away with it.

And spend like 5 minutes announcing a total WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS cast for an animated movie?

4 Likes

Yeah, imo, most recent nintendo directs have just been bad. I cant get excited about Ports, DLCā€™s, Switch online, or half of their games anymore. Its probably because of their scummy business practices recently, but ive fallen off of nintendo hard in the past year.

2 Likes

I shamelessly buying that N64 controller.

Too much nostalgia of getting a N64 for Christmas '96 man.

I just wish people didnā€™t make my reaction of getting one that Christmas morning into a meme.

Nintendo fans are super weird. And hate money.

3 Likes

I could swear I read the tweet too that 4K dash was coming, odd.

I stay blessed everyday in Divine knowledge bequeathed unto me that I shall never be a spendthrift Nintendo fan in my entire existence. :pray:t3:

1 Like

Preorders N64 Controller and upgrades to higher-tier NSO

So Christmas 2022 at the movies itā€™s Avatar 2 vs Mario Movie.

One of those is moving, and itā€™s not Jimboā€™s Cat People.

Average NSO expansion upgrader vs Gigachad just go on app store and ā€œDolphinā€ typer.

iā€™ll get it if it had N64 Perfect Dark in there.

Lmfao, imagine Mario movie actually surpasses Avatar 2, would be a sight to behold, even better than Weta Digitals industry leading vfx.

At this point, Iā€™m expecting MS to add that in as well.

Yet here I lay waiting, for Rare Replay on pc, and it never comes.

1 Like

Honestly i like N64 Perfect Dark because of the bots were fun because i did not see that on the xbox 360 version

Also finally got my order placed for a PS5 at the playstion direct with Mile Morales Ultimate Edition So now i got both Xbox Series X and a PS5

3 Likes

Cā€™mon on nowā€¦ PC is just a core platform of MS and Xbox, of course we canā€™t have it there. What other crazy ideas do you have? Minecraft on PC Game Pass or something outlandish like that?

1 Like

Quite a few people on Twitter in a tweet by the dev of Disco Elysium about Switch release date are asking for Xbox. Rightfully so too, wasnā€™t it supposed to release in the summer of this year?

Itā€™s not like Xbox has another show of their own anytime soon, soā€¦

1 Like

honestly thought once Nintendo announces it the xbox version would be there on the developer/publisher website or they are going to get this on GamePass and are holding off till October.

So as to announce it as a big surprise you mean? That would be amazing, hope so, because like you said I absolutely expected both platforms to have been announced for a release date after Direct.

Itā€™s not unrealistic to think Phil may have tried to get this on GP immediately. October has Back4Blood and a few other smaller ones, this would be a fantastic surprise addition.

1 Like

if anything where the hell is Fall Guys because i swore that was announced like last year for both Xbox and Switch and there have been no communication for it?

2 Likes

I put a thing together from all the concept art.

3 Likes