XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Today, I just try Sable after being letdown by the demo and reviews.

I just spent 7 hours of my day in the game. The last time I played a game so much was for the release of Ori and the Will of the Wisps in march 2020.

Sable is a fantastic experience, and bugs or technical issues can’t minimize the feeling of pure joy I feel when I discover a new place in this gorgeous open and brillant world.

I just bought it, even if it’s on Game Pass, it’s that good.

5 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

I think it’s Halo campaign, wouldn’t be that big of a deal if it was Forza Horizon 5, we already saw plenty of it.

Avowed?

Nah, nevermind me. He says he hopes to play it soon.

If Dealer got first footage of Avowed I would literally live stream myself eating my own shit.

Then I would smile for all of XboxERA to see the shit on my teeth.

5 Likes

Yeah, but he says he’s hyped to finally play this. Can’t be that, damn.

Also, don’t do that, the latter bit, no matter what game is shown. :wink:

I won’t have to because it’s not Avowed :smirk:

It’s probably Halo Campaign footage.

1 Like

Very likely yeah!

But now’s the question, when is he allowed to share it?

I really like the higher res assets, the smoother animations… Plays very nice with the controller to the point I think it might break the game a bit (it makes so easier to dodge atacks with direct control and you only need to softly point into a mob to target it, so switching targets from all directions is also super easy). They were also very smart with how to navigate the UI and inventory with controller. While definitely not as fast as k/m at least doesn’t feel like you are cramped.

On the con side the 30fps mode feels very sluggish and the fps too blurry. Had many server errors and disconnects, including game not finding my char online (and it takes a reboot to fix). Quick resume is also completely borked for me. You come back at the game to a message it was disconnected and then it immediatelly crashes. Had some crashes opening the game fresh as well in the logo screens. Also had some lag playing with an online character.

There’s also some bugs that I don’t remember seeing on the original. Like for example the generator was putting every “event object” in the scenario duplicated, like 2 shrines of the same type right on the side of each other. Killing a boss and only getting money for loot. etc

1 Like

I’ll remember this comment for when Dealer do show Avowed lol

So Disco Elysium was at Nintendo Direct, i think they said October release? This makes me wonder if that goes for Xbox too. Both got rated late August, didn’t they?

2021 is wild.

1 Like

Goddamn that cast gave me whiplash

Oh look, Square Enix being Square Enix and skipping Xbox again:

Watched a Griffin Gaming video about this clown. No self awareness whatsoever. SMH.

Anyway, I need to get a Switch so I can finally play Bayonetta 2 before 3 comes out.

Googled it, no word on Xbox yet.

Same for this one. Microsoft really just needs to go to square enix and pay them enough money to guarantee everything they publish comes to xbox, excluding exclusivity deals.

But we’re getting Rune Factory 5 so that’s something.

1 Like

Just buy Square Enix. Easy, problem solved.

7 Likes