XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

The “4k dashboard update” has to be one of the biggest nothing burgers out there. Literally have had it for weeks and I cant notice a difference.

3 Likes

Did they make the full dashboard, so including tiles etc 4K? You’d think you would notice a difference. Or it’s a good example of how overblown the whole thing was when people learned Xbox didn’t have it but PS5 did.

1 Like

@Shpeshal_Nick ban this blasphemer

This looks impressive

Edit: This only coming to Xbox console? Timed?

nope, multiplat

1 Like

Almost a year in and it’s still this hard to find a PS5/XSX.

Feel very fortunate to have secured one on launch day.

2 Likes

Although this is from September 3rd, I don’t remember seeing this. Was it posted here?

Yeah, in the Battlefield thread, but it’s fine putting it here too

Anything can go in here…which if you see that written over a hole in the side wall of a public bathroom stall…don’t trust it

1 Like

This is really cool

He has a video on Dishonored 2’s clockwork mansion too and many others.

3 Likes

Check out the Noclip documentary on Dishonored. Very well narrated.

3 Likes

I definitely will. I can absolutely see one happening for Starfield before launch too.

1 Like

Todd will not allow the Noclip team near Maryland, I feel, until Starfield is out. LOL

Hell, Microsaoft in general won’t allow No Clip near any of their upcoming RPG’s until Starfield launches. Because that would constitute a “showcase” of those games and we can’t have that!!!

4 Likes

They did for Fallout 76 before launch. If they have one after the E3 deep dive I see no harm. :slight_smile:

They’ll have one after launch, definitely.

There is the case of CreativeEngine2 deep dive too. People are sleeping on it.

There is a creation engine 2 deep dive video ?

Creation Engine 2 is under wraps until Todd Howard says otherwise.

The hope is - Noclip might make a docu on the game, and we get to see the engine being described in some way there.

2 Likes

Should be damn exciting and interesting because TES VI will be built on that.

More experimenting with laser engraved tiles…

8 Likes
7 Likes