XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Gawd yes… so overdue it’s not even funny.

2 Likes

Do It Reaction GIF by Falken Tyres

3 Likes

Wasn’t it rated somewhere not too long ago? Hopefully isn’t too long now.

Is this Game Pass?

Yikes!

1 Like

Started Surgeon Simulator, this is not at all what I expected it to be, haha. Was expecting something serious I guess but this is very goofy, lol.

1 Like

Lost Judgment on Friday bro.

2 Likes

Don’t you own both a Series X and PS5? How do you have nothing to play??? If you’re into third person adventure games, Kena released today for PS5 and it’s real good.

On Xbox, don’t you have Game Pass? If so, there’s like 300+ games available. Has to be something there for you to play.

2 Likes

Yep

I do but Ive cleared my backlog of anything that I want to engage in (aside from fps boost Andromeda or Dishonored 2 and next gen Cyberpunk) and there isnt anything on gamepass that I care for. Like I legit every day scroll between game pass and my digital collection just looking at stuff and not wanting to play any of it. On PS5 unless I decide to buy Deathloop its gonna be collecting dust till Horizon cause Im sleep on Kena.

@PhantomFox Yes sir already got it installed. My only saving grace lol.

1 Like

Gotta say I’m a little jelly of people that can play Kena now, ever since they revealed it I loved the look of it. Same with Stray and Sifu, they all look very interesting and especially Stray looks unique too. To me it seems that Sony went with the “right” ones when it comes to some of these indie games.

Kena is a indie title, but visually you could have fooled me if it was said a AAA studio made it. We got some great indie titles on Xbox as well, but visually none of them coming close to Kena. We’ve also had quite a few indie titles dropping on Game Pass that for me personally just don’t do anything. But that’s just how it is. Hopefully all of them will make their way to X eventually.

man it sucks that the Media Create sales thread in OtherEra is basically gone

3 Likes

Welcome back, Peter! :wink:

It looks fantastic, I forget im playing an indie at times.

2 Likes
7 Likes

I just read and what a mess! It just shows how that site will bend over backwards for a certain company.

5 Likes

I wasn’t wrong though… I was just annoying about it.

1 Like

Yeah WTF happened there?

1 Like

Awesome but it’s a shame 360 gamerpics are so tiny looking on Xbox One. I don’t like how it looks.

1 Like

Oh I want my Ayane gamerpic back now! My little brother still has his 360 gamerpic lol but unfortunately it’s so small you can’t see much.

Is this what Colt was hyping?