XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

So it Grubb?

No, it’s Kotaku indeed, I was talking about Grubb last week takes and double standards concerning Xbox/PS.

1 Like

Oh OK yeah people was calling Grubb a MS shill and mouthpiece so i guess he had to say some stuff lol

What’s the game,too many posts to get through

1 Like

Battlefield.

1 Like

Ill take it

Javier being like all this when it comes to asking for Fallout 1st :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

download

1 Like

The fact he was only saying what he knew, he has never been particularly Xbox aligned, but people hates Xbox so much that even talking about it is high treason, lol. It’s a never ending cycle.

5 Likes

This. If anything, it’s Nintendo that he’s most aligned with.

Dude just like video games.

Got enough till like March right now with the scavenging Ive done Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

1 Like

well duke it out now i don’t know

So it’s December 31 for BF now? That’s a placeholder, so very likely sometime 2022?

Apparently late November is the rumour, which I cannot imagine EA would be too happy to do since it would sandwiched between two heavy weights in the same genre. If it is true, the game must really need an extra month but we shall see.

Between CoD and Halo? Yeah you don’t want that.

Yeah, but then if they are hellbent on releasing this year there is really no other option but to release it in late November.

This is very interesting to hear. :thinking:

2 Likes

Given the lack of anything on this game is a few weeks going to make much difference? This late in the day ANY delay is a bad thing. But a delay and then still not having a great launch is a disaster and probably terminal for the game really given everything else launching in the same window.

So I suspect they will have to give very real consideration to a longer delay.

Are you sure you can redeem the perk(s) more than once? The text describing it has flavors of it being a 1 time only thing. Hopefully you can stack them and it’s not like Spotify where it has to be an entirely new account each time.

people expecting the delay to be like several months and into early 2022 are probably overstating it a bit, it might just be some weeks apparently.

1 Like

Guess it’s too late to swap dates with Halo Infinite, where it gets back the Anniversary date and BF2042 gets December?

I don’t see it happening as they wouldn’t be bold enough for a Infinite MP only early release.

1 Like