XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

there is no stopping to this, as long ps is growing sony will continue invest in it platform.

1 Like

I don’t even know really lol. Should be a great fun game, was just joking about the disparity between the Xbox moneyhats and Sony ones.

1 Like

this is XPG Title or World edge first in house game

Yes there is, when the Xbox platform between consoles and streaming becomes so big that you can’t ignore it for a quick buck from Sony.

4 Likes

yeah lol it’s a Switch exclusive at launch. Not sure how long. But definitely hope MS approaches them and gets that on Xbox ASAP, they have a good relation with DotEmu and Focus Entertainment (who now owns DotEmu).

Could be yeah

Yes there is, when the Xbox platform between consoles and streaming becomes so big that you can’t ignore it for a quick buck from Sony.

6 Likes

man these companies loves money give them right amount and they will accept, it’s been this way since 90s

Yeah but we arent at that point now and Id rather xbox not keep missing out on high profile third party games in the immediate future.

Yes they love money, and when you can make more being on Xbox instead of taking a deal from Sony you publish on Xbox.

5 Likes

and it’s not coming to xbox console day one :phil_lmao: :phil_lmao: :phil_lmao:

Is PS grabbing Dragon’s Dogma 2?

man Nvidia dropped the ball with these leaks, there is As Dusk fall season 2 ? bruh let’s see Season 1 first

Dont worry xbox game pass something future

2 Likes

hmmmm from capcom i think they are after SF 6 but who knows. i could see Capcom accepting money for DD 2. we reached to sate we don’t know if it’s coming day one or not to certain platform

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I guess I understand the Sony strategy now, they’re taking the “wait” Xbox meme to the next level.

2 Likes

Yes Culling is the general term for that in computer graphics.

But if you watch this demo specifically during the table rendering scene it doesn’t consume any memory for rendering parts of the world hidden from camera.

1 Like

That’d be upsetting.

4 Likes

Such an awesome technology, really happy about their tech department, this will evolve Xbox into something else during this gen.

Something about playing X-Y-Z games from XGS also during that time X moneyhatted game comes.

2 Likes