XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

insert rant about licensing games

3 Likes

Anyway I remember reading this year that apparently Zenimax wanted to have some of their studios (Not ID or BGS) work on licensed games in order to reduce risk and increase appeal. So Id put a little bit of stock into that rumor.

Big games from 3rd parties on day one are few and far between, I think you have not understood my point. It’s for example going to Square Enix and saying “hey, instead of taking Sony money for exclusivity, why don’t you take our money for GP and multiplatform still?”. Being skipped constantly by 2-3 games every year because of moneyhats it’a not only annoying, but also harmful for the brand. Sometime it seems people don’t read posts. XD

I dug a bit and yeah it’s a 4chan source, but it wasn’t said as an exclusively game related leak. It was mentioned in passing under a post that said Disney has plans to revitalize the franchise across movies, television, games (basically transmedia) and “Planet of the Apes game with Bethesda” was mentioned. This was several months ago, but recently on reddit, it’s being associated with Roundhouse

Agree and I feel that will be the case by mid-gen, once all the big-bangers starts hitting. It starts from Starfield.

Makes sense. New studio out the gate with a known IP they can market.

1 Like

In GDK context it’s the Sampler Feedback Streaming feature of XVA.

3 Likes
1 Like

Microsoft’s Oxide project remains unreported, although our sources indicate the title is in the early stages of development. We understand Oxide is internally known as “Project Indus,” a strategy/simulation title, drawing inspiration from the city-building genre.

https://twitter.com/WCGamingTweets/status/1437455077057368069?s=19

naah, that has to do with Mipmaps of textures dynamically swapping between resolutions depending on the visibility and proximity of their object faces. What he’s referring to is Culling which is related to object visibility. SFS doesn’t stop rendering textures based on visibility, it only lowers their mipmap resolution where warranted.

2 Likes

1 Like

I read your posts, I simply do not agree with your point.

1 Like

The fact Xbox 3rd party exclusive deals for day obe on GP are ID@Xbox games is not really debatable, mate.

They are working on larger AAA games on Game Pass day one from third parties.

Which?

MLB The Show 2022 ???

4 Likes

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

2 Likes

Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce

1 Like

Relax dude, they’ll moneyhat some great stuff for next year.

MS is starting to be aggressive, expect Metal Slug Tactics and Kerbal 2, Sony won’t see it coming.
Sony can keep it’s SF6 and Dragons Dogma 2 who cares, what of Bioshock? No one bothers with that…

2 Likes

Isn’t that already confirmed to only release on Nintendo Switch and Windows at launch?

Unless you mean like the Octopath situation.

The game looks super interesting and the art style is just perfect. DotEmu simply don’t miss. That TMNT game lookin extra smexy too!

2 Likes