XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Must be really weird for fanboys… to one day bad mouth Arkane and Redfall because of a leaked play-test and on another praise Arkane for Deathloop.

5 Likes

“BUGTHESDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

Many will disagree, but it is true.

So it happened… The best PS game of 2020 could be a game from Xbox Studios

Oh my :rofl:

IGN giving it a Master Piece :exploding_head:

1 Like

We are getting an insight into what reviews for Xbox games would look like if they weren’t Xbox games… :wink:

4 Likes

Since a few hours ago the game was looking “dull” and “boring” and " failed to present what game is about to wider audience" and now those scores dropped. lol

If there was any doubt that Arkane Lyon will deliver another great game…studio is god-tier. Can’t wait to play this beauty on my SX! :gimme:

1 Like

Thought it was funny. Though I guess we’re guaranteed at least one more trailer for the Xbox release next year.

2 Likes

I need xbox to give Redfall the marketing Deathloop got and not just 2 trailers.

3 Likes

Say what you want about deatloop marketing, but I feel Sony made it a bigger deal than it would’ve been elsewhere. I think Microsoft needs to work on advertising their games and gamepass deals better. For example I didn’t see much advertisement for Psychonauts and I felt many weren’t too aware of it.

2 Likes

So Holland is Fable according to Jez

1 Like

After Flight Sim, Quake and Psychonauts 2 another victim of Game Pass. Just horrible to see. I fear for Forza Horizon 5.

1 Like

I’d agree with this if Arkane hadn’t already released great games before.

Anyone who’s paid attention knows how good of a studio arkane is. Deathloop simply cements that knowledge, it doesn’t create it.

1 Like

More like the generation.

• Oxide Unannounced
  • Kalimba
  • Indus
  • Gravity

New codenames

2 Likes

Yes Arkane has released amazing games with little promotion and little financial success. Hopefully having the illusion of Sony exclusivity on it opens peoples eyes on them for what they are, an amazing studio with incredible talent.

It’s fantastic for Arkane, very happy for them but I can’t see that after seeing all this new footage changed much about how I think of the game. Now of course I haven’t played it, but seeing actual footage for games for me is always a good indicator if it will be for me. Not always though, Prey was one of those.

The return

220px-Kalimba_cover_art

2 Likes

Aye, hopefully it does, but I doubt it will. I think it won’t be until they have a large title drop into gamepass at launch that they’ll really get that massive audience their games deserve.

3 Likes

Another day no fps boost news.

1 Like

Does that mean Playstation has No EXCLUSIVES :thinking: :chief_think: :nickthink: :oh_wow_think: