XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Yup, all Xbox needs to do is deepen streaming service integration with Steam and we could be playing PS5 exclusives on our Xbox’s.

Do it, Phil. I wanna play Wolverine.

3 Likes

That gap will continue shortening until day 1 I reckon.

3 Likes

hmmm not going to happen unless Xbox runs windows, while true it will be available on steam, the game itself designed for windows and pc hardware. what i mean look at steam version of mac and compare to windows steam. you will find more games only for windows

yeah i expect this when they get the data and see what is better for them

2 Likes

wow ok that’s great

look like best games this year from xgs. FH5 will probably in 90s. as for HI will have to wait lol. come to think off hmmm FH5 might be only game in 90s this year lol we will have see 3 months left

Ayooo this is super unexpected lmao

Gamespot AND IGN both with a 10? what?

5 Likes

timed exclusive, but point stands, definitely the weirdest release of 2021 lol

1 Like

Tbh as a primary xbox owner having to wait a year for Deathloop stinks but maybe this whole PS5 exclusivity thing is what Arkane needed to get the recognition they deserve before dropping xbox only games.

Only reason Im not buying Deathloop at launch is cause Im traveling this week and by the time I return Lost Judgement is out that week.

6 Likes

Who cares just be happy for Arkane they deserve it plus this is their B team that made this wile their A team is making Redfall.

There is no A or B team. Both are equally excellent teams that have made stellar games.

3 Likes

Not true this team that made Deathloop is way smaller than the team making Redfall.

They are both primary teams based in different locations. Size doesnt matter lmao.

1 Like

lmfao Arkane Lyon isn’t a B team. They’re the OG Arkane studio who created all the historic games over the years including Dishonored. Rafael (co-founder) then went on to head Prey 2017 at the Arkane Austin studio which is the newer one, while Harvey Smith headed Dishonored 2 back at Lyon. He is now heading Redfall at Austin as Rafael left the studio a few years ago and the Austin division was left without a creative director. Dinga Bakaba who had worked on Dishonored series then became creative director of Deathloop. Nowhere in this is anything about A or B team. It’s more like old team and new team, because Lyon precedes Austin studio by a matter of decades haha. For all we know, all the important figures at Arkane Lyon were on Deathloop including the art director Sebastian Mitton.

3 Likes

Really guess i need to read up on my Arkane History always thought it was the other way around.

haha no worries, it’s fine. I added some extra info to my post above to give more clarity of the situation of Arkane over the past few years.

btw i wasnt throwing any shade or concern at all, just seeing how the situation was very weird where Xbox was publishing this game on PS5 exclusively and it’ll be kind of a send off to Playstation fans who will never see another Arkane game on their platform. Bittersweet indeed.

BeThEsDa ArEnT EvEn ThAT GoOd

6 Likes

it’s just a weird conflation too. Bethesda as a developer and as a publisher get equivocated regularly as and when situation arises to praise them or deride them, lol

1 Like

Not really weird the timed exclusive deal was made before MS bought them and MS choose to honor that deal so it is what it is.

1 Like