XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Enjoyed that. Spiderman 2 fucking hell i’m in

That was a very mediocre show after the ridiculous hype.

That being said, KOTOR Remake if anything should have been a Xbox timed exclusive, how did this happen?

And that being said, this studio Asphyr, are they good for it?

1 Like

That sucks :frowning:

1 Like

KOTOR Remake being a timed exclusive is the only announcement I was not happy with, the rest of the show as okay, but yeah far from the big hype it had.

1 Like

Yeah I just wonder how that happened. I know Xbox rather goes the GP route, but they should have made an exception here. That is, if they were aware.

Honestly, I expected more.

2 Likes

It is how it is. I won’t lose my sleep over that though, I expected more, especially after everybody were hyping it to death.

I’m just saying, Sony showed trailer and “in-engine” videos of games years away and didn’t get the same slack as Microsoft.

In fact, aside from the GOW stuff, I didn’t like that showcase at all and most of it will be on PS4, except for KOTOR (Timed Exclusive) and Spider-Man/Wolverine.

2 Likes

Is Forspoken PS5 only?

2 year timed exclusive

The voice-over on Forspoken was grating to me.

3 Likes

Oh for sure. There was no BioShock, although I guess that doesn’t mean it can’t still happen later down the line, but we’ll see. Yep I was hoping there wouldn’t be many moneyhats , but expecting several. So good show…in a way. :wink:

Oh you’ll see people criticizing it here, on other forums, sites etc? Doubt it.

its already on Xbox

2 Likes

2 years lol pass for me too long of a wait lol

2 Likes

Sony kicked off their PlayStation Showcase with a big announcement - the long rumoured Knights of the old Republic Remake , but it doesn’t look like it will be launching immediately onto Xbox.

According to the PlayStation Blog, it will be a “console exclusive on PlayStation 5 at launch” - the keywords there being at launch . It sounds as though we’ll be getting it, just not the day and date it launches. Instead, it seems like it will be another Deathloop scenario, we hope anyway.

Xbox is so bad with movie deals. Next we will hear DC IPs exclusive on PS.

1 Like

Yeah I understand all in about gamepass, but still think it’s silly to pass on licensed IPs. Unsure what the cost would be, but maybe try having them launch on gamepass or something like that

2 Likes

I sincerely hope Indiana Jones becomes a Xbox exclusive. Hello Phil are you reading this? Please make it happen write a blank cheque.

their not passing on licensed IP pretty sure it just Marvel IP as jez mentioned in a podcast that MS are after Lucas arts IP and avoiding Marvel.

What about the Star Wars deal? I thought EA would get those.