XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Running slightly better or on par is when the game is not properly optimised, we all act like if having better cpu gpu and ram is nothing, on pc a game runs considerably better on a 12tf gpu than a 10 one and it’s not even optimised specifically for that.

1 Like

The trailer looks good but something just doesn’t feel… right with it… Maybe it’s because Laurence Fishburne isn’t in it.

Also the cgi on when the woman jumps down from the roof and jumps again looks shit.

I’m still gonna watch it day 1 lol

@ProgStopper is right.

Macho Man Acceptance GIF

1 Like

The trailer was certainly missing The Matrix Drip

:slightly_smiling_face:

https://youtu.be/8FKtTg5VRSU

5 Likes

Our boy in :10 saving the day yet again, if anyone has any doubt that Microsoft isn’t fully into gaming this sort of stuff should change their mind. They have Xbox/gaming as a large chunk of a Windows ad…

I would like to add, why are they so damn good at making cool ads haha.

2 Likes

Probably. And that’s okay.

If you’re not feeling the new Matrix, you’re not feeling it. 3 movies were enough tbh.

But Resurrections looks like something of a gift to the fans.

Maybe that’s on purpose.

The first shot looks so weird and fake, like it’s all bad 3D assets. There’s a tree with no lighting and houses look fake. I had to do a double take, but I think that’s totally on purpose.

It may tie to that ‘other Matrix’ theory. Idk. It’s just hard to know what they are trying to do with a few shots.

4 movies. Animatrix is also a thing. And a very good thing too.

1 Like

Revolutions was such a mixed ending though. It closed stuff off but left a big reach out for another movie pretty much.

Question is will it be the movie fans are expecting it to be or will it be something else entirely?

Where do they restart after the truce, and Neo’s sacrifice? Unless the enemy is not Smith anymore and a new entity has emerged.

Exactly. Smith you can pretty much not bring back as his arc is complete and you still have the machines left as the big bad but i have a feeling smith will come back and i reckon it’s Neil Patricks Harris’s character.

Yeah I’m also not really feeling the new Matrix trailer. Music is pretty underwhelming and the recast is off. Meh

An enemy has to threaten two parties - machines (the dominant species), and humans (whether connected or not to the Matrix).

Can be a breakaway faction of the machines, if the Matrix scifi lore has chosen to progress that much.

Well that’s why i like the lore of The Matrix online where you had people who when the war first started made deals with the machines to become god like in the matrix but their human bodies rotted away so they were just left as centiant beings that tried to use code to enter someone in the matrix and escape into the human world in there bodies. I think they were called the olingards or something.

You also had a faction that supported the merovingian so i guess you could utilise them at a time.

Recent FH5 gameplay in good quality is finally up on YouTube

Feast your eyes

Forza Horizon 5

For Life

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I prefer WB Games, Capcom and/or Square Enix over Take Two Interactive personally but to get/have GTA 6 fully exclusive to Xbox/PC/Cloud would blow away those three other publishers combined. If Microsoft were to acquire TTI, then obviously it would be on Game Pass.

I have always said that Microsoft should do whatever it takes to get GTA 6 as a full exclusive (no timed bullshit) for Xbox Series X/S, PC and Cloud. However, I would not go the extra mile to get the game into Game Pass because there’s no reason to do so. Vast majority would buy an Xbox Series X or S and GTA 6 day fucking one. No doubt about it. GTA 6 is literally the only game that would create a paradigm shift and truly get Microsoft and Xbox over the top because unlike PlayStation and Nintendo, Xbox isn’t worldwide and is nowhere near as popular. GTA 6 literally changes all of that overnight.

I have no idea if Sony has any kind of deal for GTA 6. They obviously have a deal for GTA 5 remaster or whatever. Microsoft can NOT allow Sony to get any timed exclusivity for GTA 6 because that will hurt Xbox a lot because you’re talking tens of millions of gamers who will be buying the game day one and within that first month.

Long term, it would definitely pay off. TTI have a lot of IP’s, a decent amount of internal studios, the sports games would still be multi-platform which is fine but the main thing would be not only GTA 6 but would Microsoft expand Rockstar. I would. Rockstar was my favorite company during the PS2 era not just because of the great games I had from them but because of other games like Manhunt and The Warriors among others. I would love to see Rockstar get back to that and under Microsoft, I believe that would be a good opportunity for that to happen.

This IS better. Because you only have to install the game once instead of twice. Installing an Xbox One disc onto the Series X like I did with Watch Dogs Legion and Resident Evil VIII, the game will re-download and overwrite the Xbox One version with the Xbox Series X version meaning you’re essentially downloading/installing the same game twice.

So if Tales of Arise Series X disc is the actual version and you don’t need to download the entire game a second time, that’s better.

Was going to post this but you beat me to it. The storm looks awesome.

2 Likes

Friendly PSA

If you arent gonna use the Fallout 1st perk from Game Pass Ultimate you have me to slide it to.

Thanks

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

1 Like

Regarding the Matrix Resurrections movie, I have never been a huge fan of them to begin with. First movie was good but didn’t care for 2 and 3. This though looks real good and I’ll rent it eventually especially since Keanu Reeves is my favorite actor right now. I’m more hyped though for John Wick 4!!!

Lmao yikes who wants to wear some Facebook backed sunglasses with cameras built in, bit random I know but thought it was funny.