XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Wow that looks like shit.

It doesn’t help that they’re clearly attempting to do a retread of the first film with half the star power/og cast… which made it a masterpiece.

Keanu is basically playing John Wick in that trailer. :rofl:

1 Like

Somebody said what I think was off with the new Matrix trailer:

It looks like a Direct-To-DVD sequel that managed to get (some) of the original cast back.

Apparently Tales of Arise is two discs on Xbox, one with Xbox One and another with Series X.

That’s a choice I guess.

They infected Xbox with the stupid PS thing, lol. This also suggests that Xbox version is a port of PS game, as always with japanese games.

No I just probably that the game was coming in hot, and couldn’t get Smart Delivery to work.

Or it could be that Tales dev house couldn’t be bothered.

Who the hell knows.

You’ve been acting weird lately @Roronoa_Zoro90 .

How so?

That Matrix trailer looks fucking insane.

It could still be bad if the story just ruined the first trilogy for people. I’m hopeful though.

You’ve gotten weirdly doomposty and console warry lately.

You usually call me out on that.

You alright my dude?

Nah, it looks like garbage IMO. Looks like what people THINK a Matrix movie would look like it 2020’s.

It looks bad.

Going live with some OG Xbox nostalgia and playing Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction

4 Likes

Fuck, I love that game. Will watch.

What, console warry because I don’t like moneyhats every time there is a Sony show? Acquisitions don’t bother me, it’s clear MS has a huge advantage, but I don’t like when a multiplatform game skips the platform only because of timed deals.

3 Likes

Besides the real canon Matrix 4 was The Matrix Online.

I miss that game so much.

keanu reeves film GIF

That entire scene is such good cinematography…

1 Like

The part with trinity in the new trailer looks off to me, not a good effect.

Of course it looks like a 2020 movie. You can’t make the same old movies again. It just doesn’t work.

I’m glad they went with that style and Neo is actually John Wick !! It’s confirmed ! (joking)

But Matrix is about the philosophical stuff. You can’t see that in a trailer. I hope it delivers.

Your opinions continue to worsen

1 Like

This trailer just does NOTHING for me, and I usually geek out over trailers worse than those “fake OMG reaction videos” on Youtube.

Maybe I’m just over The Matrix?

I’m pretty sure it runs slightly better on Xbox though? That’s what I remember from demo comparisons anyway.