XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

Seeing this quite sporadically in the last 30 mins -

In other news. This is actually almost as big as Google retreating to only HK.

1 Like

The neverending story. XD

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. Investigating now.

Happy to help. Dell also has 10% off on Xbox gift cards if that’s more appealing to people.

The Riftbreaker | OT - RST/Tower Defense/Twin-Stick Shooting Brilliance and it’s on Game Pass - Gaming - XboxEra

I did a thing.

11 Likes
1 Like

Didn’t they make a big deal about unveiling this like two days ago?

Absolutely!

Some of those comics are dark as hell, I read Death in the Family as a youngster, that was crazy stuff. And the one with Bane is dark as hell too, in terms of violence as well.

Good news for Dying Light fans.

7 Likes

Hahahaha OMFG, and just like two months ago I completely finished this sucker.

That’s how it can go, such things.

1 Like

Did you play the expansion too?

Yes sir. :slight_smile:

I am fully ready for 2!

1 Like

This is exciting. I’ve read the book it’s based on and I feel the game might be better.

1 Like

Another game with a useless fps boost when it drops then

1 Like

The Invincible looks like my type of game as expected. LFG

1 Like

I’ve seen a billboard ad for Back 4 Blood and Gamepass near my house today. Pretty nice. It seems like marketing for GP is kicking off in France at the moment !

5 Likes

Marketing been good for the third parties that drop these weeks like Far Cry and Back 4 Blood.

*at least here in the americas

1 Like

When it comes out , true, but when I decided to play the whole game and expansion a month or two ago the 60fps was very welcome. I probably wouldn’t have bothered otherwise.

1 Like

I really love the graphics and artstyle, it looks so good and super polished. When I saw the screenshots I was instantly seduced. The retro futuristic style and atmosphere really grabbed me. Please be good.

1 Like