What, all 12 of them? :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

You are already scaring ppl with the John McClane welcome. LOL

ps - super image, though

2 Likes

That reminds me that Xmas is coming up, so it will soon be time to rewatch Die Hard again to help get me in the mood :wink:.

3 Likes

Predrag’s tips for setting the homepage view

2 Likes

Streaming The Riftbreaker which just hit game pass and is going to be my next review.

6 Likes

They might have been. I just don’t remember since it’s been over two years when I actually played it. I do like attack buttons to be the face button instead of shoulder/trigger buttons and prefer the dodge/roll to be the B/O button. So if those issues couldn’t have been changed to my liking, I would have been turned off to the game from the start.

This is an issue I had with AC Valhalla. I couldn’t change the setup to how I had it in Origins/Odyssey and it pissed me off. Back to Sekiro, I do remember crouching or going in grass and the corners of the screen darkening when I did either. This also turned me off.

1 Like

This is genuinely insane lol!

10 Likes

The more I see this, the more I am bound to disagree with Sikamikanico’s opinion and say this – they would be definitely planning a handheld version of the Series S. Maybe not this year, but definitely by 2023.

Xcloud+gamepass is great, but greater still if you have your own handheld experience and can control it.

All the devs need to do is target Series S and Series X - and it will work with all the in-house form factors. Much better dev architecture strategy than say a custom PSP or Vita.

2 Likes

I don’t see them doing handheld Xbox version.

1 Like

same .

That’s not going to happen with just one die shrink. Maybe 2 or 3 more and they might be able to get the chip to draw a lot less power to make a handheld feasible.

Steam is doing it with the current 7nm node process.

Not really about a die shrink too as the cooling requirements are still valid even then.

I wonder whether they can emulate it with the ARM architecture with AMD’s support. And if they do it, it will accelerate the x86 native to emulated architecture on desktop/laptops also faster.

But the Series S is a significantly more powerful machine than the Steam Deck. It can draw around 80 Watts, so it is simply unfeasible for Xbox to make a Series S portable on a 7nm process and probably the next one as well.

Unless you are advocating that Xbox should gut the chip, which would add yet another performance profile for developers to target?

1 Like

I am saying move to a different implementation of that architecture that has a lower draw power as a default. x86 is not made for a lower power draw anyway.

And this is a pure think-aloud - how do you get from here to an ARM big.little+RDNA2 version of the current SoC.

I have a question for those that played plenty of Tales of Vesperia…

So here’s the thing I don’t get. Yuri has had Azure Edge since the beginning of the game, I haven’t been using it ever since I got arcane skills, but I’d like to start using it again. The thing is, when I use it , it performs azure blast, which to me doesn’t seem nearly as good. Nor can I spam it as nicely, haha.

How do I “downgrade” this back to normal azure edge?

Yuri is using Caladbolg as weapon.

Do you have crucible equipped ?

Where can I see this? The weapon doesn’t have that skill, the sub, head, body and acc neither. I’m missing something here, haha.

Check your passives or whatever they are called. Maybe you activate it to learn the skill.

1 Like