XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

my question is how did it stack 4 times?

Game pass pc, Console gold, Console game pass,

Hmm. I just have a PC.

So what I do is get the gold for 8 months (1+7), then pc gamepass (1+7), then console gamepass (1+7), then ultimate (1+7) right?

So does that actually stack up?

1 Like

Update one more guy did it as well, for now it’s just for us indian guys

1 Like

check with them whether they were new ultimate users or have actually subscribed to it at least once before

Step 1 (XBL GOLD): Buy Xbox Game Pass Core — Xbox Game Pass Core 1 Month | Xbox Step 2 (Game Pass PC): Buy PC Game Pass — PC 1 Month | Xbox Step 3 (Game Pass Console): Buy Xbox Game Pass for Console — Console 1 Month | Xbox Step 4 (Ultimate Game Pass): Buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate — Ultimate 1 Month | Xbox

For each of these, select the one option in the exact order as listed above.

This is what was sent in the group

2 Likes

can they send the entire process screenshots or something if possible?

There are still tons of games the team can make BC, but I am hoping Eternal Sonata and Dust an Elysian Tale are among them.

why tho?

So they don’t have to pay fifa a huge amount every year

wont that be a sales suicide ? look at efootball .

No i think EA Football will still sell well, but this could be posturing to get a better deal from Fifa.

They’re probably playing chicken with fifa. If fifa try and charge too much, they can threaten to drop the fifa license and still sell a lot of copies because its by far the most polished football experience and who knows they would probably make as much even with lower sales but no fees for licensing. Also if they do drop the license, who does fifa turn to? PES is a mess and it would take a while to get another publisher to get a studio to the stage they can get out a licensed football game.

8 Likes

Sick

Hope we get atleast one thing we don’t have to shell out mad money for to celebrate the 20th anniversary lol.

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

That looks bloody awesome. Guess I’m buying another controller.

Ho ho - wow. Ruthwik did you try it?

I have a GPU right now, and I am seriously tempted doing this.

Another controller baby yeah …mm

1 Like