XboxEra Community Hangout |OT4| Meat Circus

W

4 Likes

Such an amazing game, easily still the best of the three games.

I remember how years ago I didn’t bother with it at all, until I was at a buddy’s place and he was playing it. He couldn’t get past the demon in Undead Burg, but this motivated me to try it at home and I defeated it, and once Capra Demon was gone I was unable to drop the game…hooked as hell. :slight_smile:

That year was great with games like Skyrim and Dark Souls but for me absolutely beyond horrible too because in April of that year my father passed away. It’s crazy it’s ten years already.

4 Likes

Fast Edit a thing now???

1 Like

This place is getting better by the minute! Not sure how often I’ll use it because I’m so used to pressing the pencil button but still.

1 Like

lmfaoo same, it’s become a habit I gotta actively grow out of now.

1 Like

What is this fast edit forum feature? Maybe something that doesn’t show up on Android Tablets running Chrome browser? Still using pencil edit for this post.

Edit, ah, the feature was discussed here, which was very last on my list of threads to read:

1 Like

Is today the day I get fps boost? Most likely not but wont hurt to bring it up again!

Abandonware.

These the things that xbox does that infuriate me Mort

I know what you mean, lol.

Cant blame em

They should build a Titanfall studio

1 Like

still the undisputable GOAT OST in the franchise

5 Likes

Get the Saxaphone out boys

3 Likes

There you go and now enjoy :wink:.

2 Likes

“OK Martin O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori you can go easy on this game as it’s only an expansion and your work on the trilogy probably can’t be topped anyway”

Martin O’Donnell and Michael Salvatori :

2 Likes

Going live with some ReCore: DE with fps boost on a series x

4 Likes

Is there a chance we may see the Nintendo/Microsoft thing that Nick talked about some months ago ?

8 Likes

Its time for Master Chief in Smash

Wonder if they are thinking of adding Doom guy in as well