XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

lmfao

3 Likes

R/Halo is a cesspit.

Nobody hates Halo as much as Halo fans.

6 Likes

Show him the ex bungie developer recently praising 343’s vision of Infinite. Or tell him to go play Destiny 2 lol.

1 Like

Their GC stream really IS a great place to show Halo campaign!

1 Like

lol is that suppose to be the hog from Halo! (Rick and Morty’s latest episode)

2 Likes

I’d love an update on Halo’s campaign, but I think Grubb was right is that they’re probably more focused on finishing and releasing the game then building another demo out of updated assets.

Probably more multiplayer stuff.

I definitely expect to see something about Scorn and The Gunk and maybe Bright Memory. We should see some Halo campaign and FH5 too.

Microsoft said they were still releasing this year, so I definitely think we will be seeing them at the event. If not, then they have definitely been delayed lol.

2 Likes

Hopefully they weren’t delayed, maybe they’ll come September…

don’t think they can release the game without showing an updated campaign demo lol, they’ll get eaten alive. IMO September is the last month they can go without showing any campaign gameplay.

oh damn all hype deflated. lol

5 Likes

But the game has been content complete since last year or so? So it’s all polishing now I guess. You’d think a trailer for campaign shouldn’t be too hard or time consuming. The whole marketing and everything (especially campaign) is so freaking unusual and I really hope it’s the last time this happens by a XGS studio.

if it were just updates on games coming this year from XGS, they could literally mention the actual games themselves in the Xbox Wire article given we know all of them already - Halo, Age4 and Forza Horizon 5, instead of being so vague about it smh. I’m fairly certain there won’t be Halo campaign gameplay at Gamescom, that leaves Age 4 and FH5, who have shown enough gameplay already, FH5 even has a stream every 1 to 2 weeks.

That feeling when you turn on your Xbox, check your game update and you see 23+ waiting for you.

The perfect providence of only playing 1 game right now, which is the one that didn’t need an update while everything else piled up behind the scenes.

Well, at least we know what we can expect. I appreciate that.

Redfall at Quakecon then and Avowed TGA if there is no XO this year. But if not this year after all, I hope folks just stop using the word soon so loosely, lol.

3 Likes

Oh, ok. Maybe not Redfall then. But I think Halo, the Gunk, Scorn, CrossfireX, AoE IV, are safe bets

I’m completely done with waiting for CrossfireX lmao, especially after playing Halo preview, no need for any other shooter for me, but hopefully the Remedy campaign gets a release date soon.

But Scorn and Gunk, yess, hopefully they get shown here.

Is Crossfire X campaign still a go for this year? Really starting to wonder wtf Remedy is up to, lol.

Maybe Quakecon for RedFall.