XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Yes, great stuff.

If you are into Horror mate The Dark pictures Man of Medan is on gamepass and that is Co op

I dig horror, but it’s really not my brother’s cup of tea, haha.

Payday 2 is on Gamepass. That game is super fun with Co op if you are into it anyway. Or there is Unravel 2 as well on EA play. That’s a great little Co op game

Snagged this at a convention I went to today. Gonna have fun with this lore.

5 Likes

I backed it on Kickstarter and got the CE :nerd_face:

3 Likes

So I just beat dead cells. 9/10 easy for me. What is really interesting is I had no desire to play this game and probably wouldn’t have if not for gamepass. It was the same with the outer wilds and cyber shadow.

3 Likes

Make sure to report bad ads to @Predrag and @Sikamikanico they’ll tell Google they’ve been naughty. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I saw that Dead Island is in the sale, but I thought…nah, I can’t cope with 30fps anymore. Turns out this game got FPS boosted. Sounds like my zombie adventures in gaming will continue after The Following :grin:

I enjoyed the first Dead Island, but it is a bit barebones compared to Dying Light. I do think the combat in Dead Island is more fun than in it’s spiritual successor though.

1 Like

Now that I remember, tomorrow there will be a reveal of Abandoned right?

Here’s to some good Monday news:

https://youtu.be/lAkuJXGldrM

1 Like

Oh shit, is this a Psychonauts 2 limited edition Series X?

There’s no way a Halo Infinite Series X ISN’T happening.

3 Likes

I feel like people would bitch if there were custom consoles lol, something along the lines of “WoW 2 busy buildin cuztom consolez n i cant evn get a norml 1 fk u ms”

IMO it’s just a give away they’ll do on twitter.

1 Like

I want Xbox Todd Howard Edition when Starfield is released

2 Likes

Let’s GOOOOOO

Hopefully we see some looks at Avowed and maybe a campaign gameplay for Halo :crossed_fingers:

15 Likes

They’ll prob do a Starfield custom console for sure because I’d expect the shortage too be gone by then (surely??)

Damn! You beat me to it lol.

Parris getting another shot at presenting I see, which is good in my book.

3 Likes

I do wish they would improve the store more in terms of how to find games. Let’s say I want to see all the beat em up games that are available on Xbox. So I filter fighting but I really only get a small selection of games. There’s one beat em up called 12 monkeys of Shaolin I believe, but it isn’t listed there at all. Seems many other beat em ups aren’t listed.