XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Xbox auto update is so hit or miss. Doom Etermal didnt trigger until I turned on the xbox despite being instant on.

Sigh

2 Likes

Angry Joe wasn’t kidding when he said how annoying the antagonists in Borderlands 3 are. I don’t find them funny or well written at all. I get that they are supposed to be a product of today’s social media nonsense but this ain’t it.

And this sure IS NOT Handsome Jack. That character was amazing. I had sympathy at moments for him because of certain reasons and the times he tried to ridicule me and the other characters in the game I was just laughing my ass off.

Even Claptrap in this one isn’t doing it for me. Is this a completely different writing team?

3 Likes

This sort of partnership reminds me of the 360 days

13 Likes

Casey worked for Microsoft before he went back to Bioware for Anthem, so there’s def a solid relationship there

3 Likes

Casey was with the Hololens team iin Microsoft, I think, before rejoining Bioware. Hope he has a plan for a good game.

1 Like

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

2 Likes

Honestly if there was ever a year to partner with Battlefield this is it.

Vanguard is supposed to be a disaster behind the scenes, but I’ll guess we’ll see in a week or so when it’s revealed at Sony’s event.

Because the only reason a CoD hasn’t been revealed yet would be it’s on Sony’s schedule.

2 Likes

Or because it’s bad and they have nothing good to show, lol.

1 Like

I mean it can be both.

But Sony still has the Call of Duty marketing for another year or so (I think Activision does it in 3/4 year cycles), so it would be at SoP.

CrossFireX will never come out, lmao.

We’ll see, I feel that if Vanguard is bad, it could be the last COD WW2 at minimum, the last COD campaign if it’s really tragic, they are pumping all their energy in Warzone anyway, even Cold War multiplayer is a mere training camp for Warzone perks.

nahh MW was a giant succses as a mp and singleplayer. MW2 will come for sure and it will do big numbers

2:11:40 Mark

Is this true? Microsoft wanted to bring a Halo Game to Nintendo DS and Master Chief Collection to PS4!?

The DS game is true, there were an infamous behind the doors demo at E3 if I remember. MCC on PS4 is bullshit, Frank O’Connor already said it.

8 Likes

Yeah, I have seen the DS demo, so that is true. It is the first I am hearing about MCC on PS4 and considering only Minecraft is on Playstation should tell you all you need to know about the rumour.

You should probably stop watching colin, has had some really weird takes and some really wild calls and rumors.

13 Likes

Moriarty is the one who gave the rumour its start back on 2019. He’s really a fraud, not strange considering its IGN past, lol.

1 Like

what does MW2 have to do with WW2?

Yeah he was trying to justify 70$ game price tags two days ago with complete disregard for many aspects such as game revenue beating records, mtx, 70$ translated to for example Australia is more like 100$, etc… Probably really out of touch

5 Likes

Fanboy “journalists” are the worst, because they have the power to mislead people.

8 Likes

I bare no ill will towards him or alot of other out of touch journos, but I can probably name a handful of journos who should be getting more spotlight and that makes me sad

3 Likes