XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

I don’t know if a Divorce is that cheap!

Ba-Dum-Tish

5 Likes

When is the Sony show?

15 Likes

some are speculating it’s in July…

i think it’s in July too. :man_shrugging:

Mid-July is my guess.

What’s the surprise Nick is hinting at?

Given Insomniac’s crazy productivity levels - could be the next Spiderman,

or maybe the new supposedly open world Bioshock reveal.

Anyone playing Borderlands 3 here?

I’ve started playing Borderlands 3 yesterday on my XSX. I’m using the resolution mode in the game and even though it already wasn’t 100% smooth sailing (short hiccups on Sanctuary ship, here and there on the planets)it got much worse today. Right after Xbox told me a new update was ready that introduces cross play and such.

Now I notice these framerate hiccups way more often and that’s a damn shame. Anyone else noticing this too?

Even noticing it when I’m on the map screen and moving around, every 20 or so seconds it stutters and then is smooth again, this happens during gameplay too. Wtf.

If they set it in NY again I could see a 2023 Spiderman game happening.

1 Like
10 Likes

Series S WINNING

it’s happening.

Goes along with the mantra, “There are no PlayStation insiders, just pretenders” …

4 Likes

I have no idea but im excited to see what they have to showcase. Especially the Tsushima standalone expansion.

Search your emails, I had one where it had special promo of $260 trade-in credits for Xbox OneX.

1 Like

I play on PS5 and haven’t experienced any issues but haven’t played in a while.

Thanks for the reply. Turns out it’s indeed introduced by the update of today, several players report the same problem on both XSX and S.

1 Like
6 Likes

This looks like an interesting one…

I’m going in

Bringing my newborn son home tomorrow! :blush:

13 Likes

Isn’t he the cutest? :kissing_closed_eyes:

9 Likes