XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

And F1 2021 supports Smart Delivery!

The whole Battlefront II fiasco made EA get A LOT better, that’s for sure.

7 Likes

Apparently the focus will be much more on delivering gameplay this time and that’s immediately a huge plus in my opinion. It honestly should be a given, but that’s just not always the case with Xbox shows.

If we get gameplay of Halo, Starfield, FH5 (assuming it’s real), And then all the timed exclusives or full third party exclusives in gameplay form AND Game Pass news? I’d say that sounds like a fine show. Anything extra from XGS or non XGS is a great bonus, that’s how I’m going into June now.

3 Likes

Eating dinner, failed to kill thread. :frowning:

My birthday is the weekend before e3 :slight_smile: June 3rd to be exact

4 Likes

I admit I’m quite surprised by EA lately.

Love that the upgrade for Jedi is coming soon potentially but…Fallen Order 2 please! Hogwart’s Legacy is high on my list as well. What a hobby, I love it!

:smugdancing:

1 Like

It was quite fun being on the main podcast, thanks to all who were in chat and being great as always.

8 Likes

So yet another final fantasy game will exclusive to PlayStation…

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

I’ve never got into JPRG’s, past dragon quest… I’m I missing anything ? lol

I have the Dolby Vision feature on the Beta insider ring now, and wow Assassin’s Creed Valhalla looks that much better on my TV now with richer/more vibrant colors it seems. I have played many hours of this, so I am used to looking at it for comparison :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh nice. What TV? I haven’t rejoined the insider rings since getting a Series X. I’m keen to see how DV works for games.

I really feel like the image pops more.

1 Like

I have this Vizio P series - VIZIO 65" Class P-Series Quantum Series LED 4K UHD SmartCast TV P65Q9-H1 - Best Buy. It isn’t perfect (no TV is really), but the Series X looks amazing on it and supports 4K 120 Hz gaming too. I was shocked at how great 120 fps plays too. I actually had one of the LG OLEDs at home for a while testing out my Series X on it, and I guess that I am spoiled by the brighter HDR on the LED TVs as things just weren’t popping for me in the way that I like :slight_smile: The latency for gaming is great on the Vizio too. I also saved a good chunk of money for other gaming fun this way too.

1 Like

When is Dolby Vision going to be available for regular consumers? If Valhalla looks better with Dolby Vision then HDR10, I would definitely play it that way.

I have to think soon because it seems to happen not long after the Beta ring releases usually, and I was surprised with how much nicer it looks after having played so many hours.

Great, thanks.

Interesting :thinking:

1 Like

I just hope they solve the 4k120hz DV stuff.

At least you don’t have a Sony TV. They won’t even give me the VRR they promised.

3 Likes

That whole situation with Sony TV’s and VRR stinks.

3 Likes