XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Did we? I dont remember this being the case.

May I once again remind you that Xbox had a Good E3, so everything from Flight Sim being 30 FPS, to FH5ā€™s resolution at 60 FPS being unknown is now a scandal that MUST be heard.

3 Likes

Yeah we did.

It would be neat if it was the same for FH5.

Actually we did cause my first Gears 5 achievement is on 9/6 and the game didnt come out till 9/10.

Yeah I very much remember GPU members getting Gears 5 Ultimate at launch, because we got all the terminator shit.

GPU was actively introduced at the higher price range to allow Day 1 Ultimate Editions.

They havenā€™t communicated thatā€™s changed recently, so Iā€™m just assuming we still get the Ultimate Editions day 1.

Random example of morons:

Contraband teaser just started, ā€œXbox Game Studiosā€ ā€œIn partnership with Avalanche Studiosā€

Quote: ā€œOH! This is Deathloop!ā€

ffs

1 Like

For the FH5 stuff, I went back to FH4 to check something, and they had the same early access of 4 days for the Ultimate Edition, so it is hilarious seeing some trying to make a big deal out of that with FH5 like it is something new.

2 Likes

So reason to assume then GPU members will get FH5 Ultimate on Friday, then standard GP members get it on Tuesday, same as FH4 and Gears 5.

Beyond a non issue.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I mean, these people donā€™t even know things like that. Imposters.

2 Likes

I think yes.

If all the usual suspects can come up with is ā€œUhā€¦ FH5 is actually coming day 4 on Gamepass not day 1! Gotā€™em!ā€, then you know Xbox had a great show. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Yeah, this is completely dumb :joy:

Haha yeah, it truly shook some people. I have to believe at least some of them are just being dishonest and not as ignorant and clueless as they seem.

Couldnā€™t agree more.

The amount of spin Iā€™ve seen everywhere and the amount of trying to downplay since yesterday is truly something.

Everything from ā€œSony really wins E3 by not being thereā€ to ā€œHorizon still has the most view on Youtubeā€ to ā€œFlight Sim is only 30FPS on Consoleā€ to ā€œHalo doesnā€™t even have a real date. Is it even coming this year!?ā€

You can smell the fear.

3 Likes

I love the ā€œSony really wins E3 by not being thereā€ rhetoric. By that logic Iā€™m the MVP of every sports league 38 years running. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Putting Jordan to shame there. How does it feel?

1 Like

Not going to lie, it feels pretty good. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Also temper your Nintendo expectations tomorrow maybeā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the most stupid and obviously fake of all those things they say. I would be pissed off if Xbox decided they were going to skip E3 and I know these people are just as disappointed that PlayStation isnā€™t there. Cā€™mon.

3 Likes