XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Nothing like turning on the Series X and then checking to see 15+ updates ready to install.

After watching the video review for Necromunda: Hired Gun, and seeing what was said on another site; I just had to buy it and boot it up. And holy crap, this game is absolutely unplayable. I’ve never had a game give me a headache and motion sickness at the same time - in the first ten minutes! As a huge FPS guy and 40K guy, this game just blows.

In other news, would love it if Phil stealh-drops Flight Sim. Been meaning to get my hands on that forever.

2 Likes

I remember when we were hoping Necromunda would be a Day 1 GamePass title, but maybe it was for the best it wasn’t.

If they fix it, it’ll go from a 3/10 to a solid 6. Perfect Gamepass fodder. But not any headliner, that’s for sure. At it’s best -this game is like Doom but worse. I just don’t see it ever reaching even that lofty goal, considering how horrid this is right now.

Me too!!!

1 Like

So very happy that I decided not to buy this game because it would have been refunded. lol

It’s weird, but it doesn’t even show in my purchase history so I couldn’t try to refund it even if I wanted…

Oh wow. Game is so bad, Microsoft said screw it, we’re not showing it on anyone’s account. lol

“Where it makes sense to develop a title for both PS4 and PS5 — for Horizon Forbidden West, the next God of War, GT7 — we’ll continue looking at that. And if PS4 owners want to play that game, then they can.”

God of War cross gen confirmed.

10 Likes

The most shocking news of the year. :rofl:

I think everyone expected 2022 even when they showed the logo originally.

1 Like

That game was never ever ever hitting 2021.

7 Likes

simpsons search GIF

1 Like

so HFW is 2021.

God of War moved to 2022??? More like Spring 2023.

:face_with_monocle:

this is excellent. PC :blue_heart: PS

1 Like
5 Likes

Good. :slightly_smiling_face:

Say what you want but as a businessman these cross gen games make sense. Risk in the industry at an all time high and PS4 userbase is 100m deep.

3 Likes

I find it really messed up that this was probably the plan all along yet the whole we believe in generations

2 Likes

We believe in generations… :smile:

7 Likes