XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Yup, time to shit up this place.

Although I see @javycane has been keeping my pessimistic spirit alive.

8 Likes

Indeed! haha

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

@Sikamikanico is suddenly very aware of why XboxERA Gif usage has skyrocketed and probably has a chill down his spine.

2 Likes

I’m on on a football forum and the covid chat was getting to everyone. So they created one thread Covid Positivity and people post good news, progress that’s being made etc.

Maybe we need something like that for Xbox. Obviously Xbox positivity does not equal company x negativity.

1 Like

I’m so ready for The Outer Worlds 2 !

But yeah, so soon after the first one would be shocking. We’ll probably just get a tease.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ForkedDamagedAzurevasesponge-size_restricted.gif

I’m afraid I can’t do that TechnicPuppet

3 Likes

Our very own Insomniac.

1 Like

Definitely a tease if it is at the showcase. I would imagine the majority of Obsidian is on Avowed and that a small team is currently on The Outer Worlds 2.

1 Like

I totally would not put Microsoft showing a CG/Engine trailer for Outer Worlds II over a gameplay demonstration of Avowed, saving that for an X021 where they’ll be less eyes on it, because OF COURSE THEY WOULD.

1 Like

If it’s true an outworlds 2 shows up oh man. the first game was awesome. I imagine the 2nd will an xbox budget will be amazing.

Notices the giant Community Discussion guideline at the top

Man you people really SHIT the bed while I was gone eh?

I’m impressed.

1 Like

Well, somebody had to fill the hole you left here.

4 Likes

Apparently it was filled with shit.

Like a machine-gun filled with turd bullets.

Just spraying shit everywhere.

4 Likes

Pet that dog.

2 Likes

Then Jez is a big fat (lesser now) liar

He said he was doubtful any xbox E3 show games would look as impressive as Horizon Forbiden West. And I saw a lot of people praising how nice the water looked in HFW…and it still can’t match Sea of Thieves water. No one can!!!

announcing game of thrones GIF by South Park

EDIT: …shit, I posted about E3 in this thread too

brit, my pre-emptive apologies

1 Like

46c3e2b901b79af4a224d232bbc2333c