XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

For whoever likes these games.

6 Likes

Give It To Me GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

1 Like

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is awesomeā€¦not Crysis but that the leak appears to be true. Whereā€™s my Ryse 2 you assholes??? Gimme, gimme, gimme. :joy:

Oi you lot! New news? New thread! Cā€™mon now.

3 Likes

Sorry dad

Figured it would be cleaner to put it here and not make a thread for it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Long time lurker, first post in here. Hi everyone.

20 Likes

Yo.

Crackdown-3_Intro_Gif

8 Likes

Welcome, donā€™t be afraid to post we donā€™t biteā€¦ :slight_smile:

angry ocean GIF

5 Likes

If I was 343 and the reaction to Halo Infinite was ā€œThis is too Haloā€ after a decade of ā€œThis isnā€™t Haloā€ complaints Iā€™d be ready to slap somebody.

13 Likes

Wreckfest is out for PS5 today.

About data transfer, the subreddit mod said this:

Since Iā€™m seeing a lot of comments asking about PS4/PS5 save data transfer: The devs are working on it, but itā€™s apparently difficult because the playstation internally views ā€œPS4 Wreckfestā€ and ā€œPS5 Wreckfestā€ as if theyā€™re two different games, and not the same game, from what Iā€™ve heard. So right now it still doesnā€™t work, but it is their top priority to get it working.

Iā€™m loving the replies!

Literally how are they fucking this up? Every other damn game has managed to do it.

Yep, every other damn game has managed to do it with such ease! How dare they!

8 Likes

Ikr its baffling

Also in the Grubb video at the Halo part he says making E3 assets takes a lot of time, which they are spending on finishing the game. It was 343 that said that content wise the game was finished, correct? So they are still fully busy on just the visuals? It does show that something during development really didnā€™t go too well. Of course a engine change doesnā€™t help. Makes me wonder if none of that ever happened. Infinite probably would have made the XSX launch.

When he says itā€™s Halo that Halo ass Halo fans would like, it points to me sprinting might not be in MP.

2 Likes

He mentions thereā€™s a chance Outer Worlds 2 is unveiledā€¦?

Yes

Would be the game Klob teased then. Makes sense to confirm a sequel as xbox only tho this is one overlap with Starfield Id avoid :skull: even tho they are 2 different experiences.

1 Like

You should go watch HiddenXperia, HaloFollower, Sean W, Ultimate Halo, Halo Canon, Same Token YouTube channels. You will probably get the answers to your questions. They regularly go into depth regarding such stuff and they ask 343 directly a lot of stuff. 343 is pretty much catering to hardcore fanbase as such.

And yes the wheels are destructible. Itā€™s already being confirmed. They are focusing more on the sandbox/gameplay loop which is the core of the game. And which makes halo halo

3 Likes