XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

I’m pretty sure it was confirmed that both characters have unique storylines and that you are meant to play both, which will unlock a final true ending route. I’m gonna assume that there will be at least some overlap with levels though.

1 Like

well their game from other studio , Second extinction is not doing that well either at least it got better numbers than Generation Zero( i hope lol).

as for this XPG it’s done by the main team(just cause team) and yeah the studio is not known for it’s quality games so hopefully they upped their quality with this one. we will have to wait and see

Thats fair but I dont think its unreasonable for people to be skeptical if it is indeed them doing a game like some of us speculate.

Who knows they may make one of the greatest games ever as a result or it could be another Avalanche game and nobody will be surprised.

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Boosted this makes no sense. What are we supposed to judge it on? Blind faith?

Games serve as a track record and can give a reasonable expectation to people of what one could expect. Sometimes they surprise us and sometimes its just “another game” from the studio. When Nintendo or Sony make a game their previous output definitely helps people on what kind of thing they can expect.

1 Like

it’s MP Only right ? well there is two paths Anthem/Bleeding Edge path and Apex/Rainbow Siege path… let’s see on what path this game will land on

Isnt it a connected open world?

Is there no RE8 OT?

hmmm IDK maybe we will see this E3 unless they give us CGI trailer and the game will come out in 2023

Hopefully they work it out with LG and enable 4k@120hz DV sooner than later.

1 Like

No CGI, Just a logo.

2 Likes

Really feel tempted to get a new TV because my current set the KS8000 doesn’t support it. Also I feel that TV specs/features wise is on it’s last leg. However I am not in a rush to do an upgrade

Crossposting from the Series X|S OT:

It is now live, folks!

What started as a small thread driven by the hype of the generation that was yet to come is now a full website page thanks to your support throughout this last year. I have been working on this since last August, and your fantastic reception gave me the will I needed to keep updating this every week.

A lot of love has been put into this project and I really hope you find this useful. As always, feedback is greatly appreciated! We will continue to use this thread to discuss optimized games and any news regarding them – and, of course, to keep you aware of any updates made to the list!

Thank you all.

9 Likes
10 Likes

Fan registration is on the 3rd which is my birthday funny enough

There it is then

3 Likes

came to post this lol dangit, bois be fast in this forum.

1 Like

Just noticed Imran Khan wrote this article. I think this is pretty legit now going by how he was talking about random redditors getting things right down to the tee just before lol.

So this looks like a 3 way deal between Sony-Team Ninja-Square.

Honestly xbox needs to start funding games like this in Japan because if the plan is to wait for creators to come magically to xbox or to buy something there then we in for a long wait. Call Capcom up and say we are funding Dino Crisis and thats it but for some reason they dont wanna do this lol.

17 Likes
4 Likes