XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

amazing thing about steam

will try again tomorrow

I really hope its not like hitman with a 007 skin

1 Like

LeBron does almost everything better in a league that has never been more talented, but anyways this is off topic we can take this to the NBA OT :wink:

Awesome!!! Hope it works for you. :smiley:

1 Like

There’s an NBA OT? Can you link it please because I can’t find it. Thanks.

Thanks, hope it gets sorted. This issue also prevented me to get the 1 dollar 3 monnths deal for gamepass ultimate a while ago which I was pretty mad about, I thought that was something with xbox that was causing the problem, seeing that its happening with Steam as well confirmed to me its related to the bank.

You aint playin Death’s Door??

You’re welcome.

Nah. Game isn’t for me. I’m playing the Valhalla expansion while waiting for The Ascent next week. Hope you enjoy it though!!

2 Likes

Does Microsoft got some more of them FPS boosted games? (Mass effect Andromeda PLEASE)

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s a little bit the “danger” that could happen. This dev has been a Hitman studio for a long time now. On the other hand they also made Mini Ninjas and Freedom Fighters I believe?

1 Like

How did everything get faster this gen except disc installations? These things take an ETERNITY.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/Ec9kCXIb8pw

Internet is fixed, live in roughly 15 minutes to live stream the hell out of this game.

4 Likes

Depends on the game. I plan on selling these in the future on my Etsy shop. Still gotta do some stuff to improve the design though. The Ori one might have too much detail in it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Because optic discs are slow and there is nothing they can do about it.

That dont seem like a problem to me. Actually think the only reason they were granted the 007 license is because their template is perfect for it lol.

I gotta say, nicely done of Xbox for investing in Death’s Door devs, they have a lot of potential and I’m sure Xbox will keep investing in them after this game.

1 Like

So it’s an actual Xbox exclusive? I had no idea about that until I started reading it here.

3 Likes

Sounds like death door is a hit well done to Xbox for nabbing it as a console exclusive will it ever go into gamepass we’ll see but Sounds like it’s a huge hit across the board

The E3 trailer said xbox exclusive without the usual console launch.

5 Likes

Yes, Xbox/PC exclusive.

I can already see a Death’s Door 2 being exclusive again and on gamepass.

8 Likes