XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Me and my C9 are probably even more shit out of luck. Ah well. 120hz is just a nice extra for me, I honestly don’t notice it that bad.

5 Likes

I hate internet and it’s hype for this very reason.

Things based upon lies is a terrible thing to do.

I also hate the ones who get along with theories based on lies and conspiracies.

Utter nonsense

1 Like

Geoff’s also been wrong about plenty as well, and doesn’t always have his finger on the pulse as much as some like to proclaim he does
 especially when you get to his opinions/slant. Just saying; we shouldn’t demonize nor edify someone just because they have a platform.

Geoff’s smile about this whole thing proves it’s Kojima.

He only smiles like that for Hideo.

1 Like

Hype-O-Meter Results XboxEra

The results are in! XboxEra is now officially more hyped for Starfield than for Halo Infinite. :wink:

7 Likes

Nice I’ll def be on the lookout for that or if I can get an oled on a good sale

Blues Brothers GIF

Sometimes he looks like he doesn’t even have a pulse

3 Likes
5 Likes

Baffling why this isn’t going to be on Gamepass

3 Likes

Because BAMCO didn’t want it to be. Simple.

2 Likes

My B9 can only handle 4k60 with Dolby Vision (4k120 without) but that’s more than good enough for me.

Well for this one, it’s not a this or that thing :wink: Equally hyped for both and knowing I won’t have to pay more than my GP sub makes it even easier to be.

For the amount of exposure they’re giving it GP would be great.

Starfield (468) was only 3 points ahead of Halo (465) so the community’s pretty evenly hyped for both!

2 Likes

Boooring!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nope, Community is forgetting Halo, time to move on

Note to the reader: 
 = Sarcasm

1 Like

I’m still shocked (but happy) they didn’t put the Halo Campaign Trailer from the show up on YouTube. Our upload is way over 30k views now. The thirst is real.

8 Likes

The ads on Japanese TV also only mention the Xbox version. The Xbox marketing for this game is “working” pretty good, I saw quite a number of people saying “why isn’t this on Playstation?” When they were showing the game on the extended showcase.

1 Like