XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

lol, what.

Personally dont give a damn about Kojima lmao.

3 Likes
  1. It’s boring.

2. There was a staff message above.

3. It’s boring.

:wink:

3 Likes

Ehhh… I understand that.

Convoluted plot which is hard to make sense of… and 60% of the game is cut scenes.

But… his games are always at the very least, interesting… and I’m a huge fan of the original Metal Gear Solid trilogy.

He’s a big name as to have on board for Xbox, in regards to Japan as well.

lol, I didn’t notice the staff message.

Apologies. :wink:

1 Like

Go crazy:

1 Like

I can’t figure out how to progress this Tall Tale in SoT, but I saw a ship fighting some big tuna. I swam all the way to it to be stealthy and was on there running around in front of that crew and they didn’t notice. They had skulls, goblet looking things, chests—everything.

Dropped them all in the ocean lmao I’m an asshole.

1 Like

Just catching up, but I’ve gotta say that Parris did an awesome job hosting the Extended Showcase. I really enjoyed the format, and he was a great choice for host as he is charismatic, knowledgeable, and passionate about Xbox. A much better choice than other hosts they’ve tried out in the last couple of years. I’d love to see him host more Xbox events in the future.

9 Likes

Absolutely parris is awesome also that troll on his character was savage

3 Likes

Xboxera has broken you. :man_facepalming: :laughing:

1 Like
9 Likes

The worst part is IGN is the torch bearer there.

1 Like

just takes one stupid intern who doesn’t realize he’s on the corporate account. at least I hope that is what happened.

1 Like

One reason I think reviews are overrated

yikes, and you know they’re going to make an article in the near future that console wars are toxic, but they currently profiteer from it

2 Likes

Absolutely. This is an episode of “How to lose your internship in 90 mins”

IGN might get a separate dressing down from Seth Schiesel of Xbox.

1 Like

(1) Jesse Norris | Xbox Era on Twitter: “Nice console warring in the live chat @IGN , yeesh. Can see it yourself at https://t.co/2fuNNilD6H https://t.co/fkhUIvf0XF” / Twitter

This is one long assed thread, they knew they were on IGN’s account and whoever it was did not care.

6 Likes

Nancy Pelosi GIF by GIPHY News

3 Likes

Just sad.

Just reflecting on how Xbox should handle such rogue outlets is a very interesting exercise .

Sony sleeper cells are everywhere. (in a manner of speaking)

3 Likes

And people wonder why the mainstream gaming news sites are a joke

2 Likes