XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Also temper your Nintendo expectations tomorrow maybe…

2 Likes

That’s the most stupid and obviously fake of all those things they say. I would be pissed off if Xbox decided they were going to skip E3 and I know these people are just as disappointed that PlayStation isn’t there. C’mon.

3 Likes
1 Like

Isn’t she a PS-dev now? Pffft

Clicks on Twitter Profile

Oh she is. Good for her.

I assume she still has her connections though, so she might know things.

An opinion

3 Likes

She probably still does she was really happy about halo infinite she’s a huge fan of halo and Xbox in general

Yeah, well I unfollowed quickly. She’s PR-filtered now.

Oh come on man.

That’s a bit much.

Just because she works for Sony doesn’t mean it’s to the immediate block list.

4 Likes

Yea I don’t agree with him either

Who said I blocked her? I am just not interested enough to take that filter into consideration with everything she says so I stopped following.

Okay that’s fair, but I don’t think there’s much PR there.

Oh ok that’s fine

1 Like

Nope, it was a separate addon, and gamepass only gave you the standard edition. Also you can always buy the premium addon if you want to play game early. I will def be doing that

Maybe that was before Gears 5, because I remember GPU members getting Gears 5 Ultimate Day 1.

I assume FH5 must be the same with it’s Ultimate edition.

Honestly, not expecting premium addon to be a part of GPU since it’s a $50 addon, and it’s an easy money for MS. I don’t really expect expansions to be a part of GPU and I think we got lucky with Hivebuster. Anyways, I could be wrong, and regardless I will have the premium addon

Yeah, Game Pass subscribers did get early access for Gears 5. Don’t think it’ll happen with FH5 though. The edition with early access (whatever it’s called) includes the two future expansions and I don’t think they’ll give those. Either way it’s only 4 days so I don’t really care.

We got the Halo characters pack with the Ultimate Edition. The Ultimate Edition was indeed part of XGPU and got early access too.

Okay that’s what I thought.

But if the Ultimate Edition has the expansion, then I guess no ultimate edition for us, since all of Gears stuff was free add-ons.

A block would be fine too if he wanted to, no one is under any obligation to see what someone else says in this context.

1 Like