XboxEra Community Hangout |OT3| Setting Low Expectations

Looks great on mobile

1 Like

Performance RT mode for me in Ratchet!! Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

Live now btw.

6 Likes

Oh shit… Let’s go !!

Oh, this I like!

For people who don’t like it; check out this guide we made earlier:

This is rather cool. He analyzes the gore, how detailed it is. The broken nose detail is kinda crazy, wow.

https://youtu.be/mpo55aIg2fE

8 Likes

My goty. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Haha, yeah it’s looking very promising. Such a relief too, because there were rumors, never confirmed though I believe, that there were problems at the studio. Well, it certainly isn’t like Dead Island 2, thank God.

But, watch that game get a rereveal next week too, I believe the pub is there at SGF. As for DL2, this is some truly detailed gore, but in a good way.

1 Like

Yoooo, what, the 60fps patch has been out for two days now? Had no idea. Looks great!

6 Likes

Yeah, that looks awesome. Can’t wait for Dying Light 2 as it’s been one of my most anticipated games since it’s reveal at Microsoft’s E3 2018.

1 Like

Got some birthday gifts

12 Likes

Did y’all see that new Halo Pop at GameStop?

It’s a recreation of the Halo CE Cover.

4 Likes

Yep saw that too 343 and Microsoft going all out and I love it

Nice, I’ve always loved the R&C franchise so I dusted off the PS5 to ore order this. Then I downloaded the TLOU2 update and while my XSX is my primary console I forget that some of the best graphics I’ve seen this gen has been on my PS5. It will be nice when XGS and Bethesda really start hitting their stride this gen.

Very hyped for Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart this coming Friday as it’s the first true current generation only game!!! Plus Performance Ray Tracing mode day one is great news.

1 Like

Man Listening to the Era podcast today and the shootign down of the xbox handheld hurts lol. I will keep hope alive

1 Like

Replaying mass effect god I love this franchise Microsoft dropped the ball not buying them when they had the chance

1 Like

Pretty sure MS wanted that, but it wasn’t as simple as it seems.