XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

so now Jeff Grubb is saying we may not see wolfenstein 3 at E3. So what is xbox going to have if all these games arnt showing up

I will be shocked if Wolfenstein III isn’t revealed at E3 simply because it’s over 3 1/2 years since Wolfenstein II released and it was Arkane that was the lead developer on Youngblood so it would be very disappointing to not see Wolfenstein III get revealed at E3.

With Machine Games preparing to start development on Indiana Jones, I would think that they would want to wrap up Wolfenstein III and get it out the door.

Nothing - it will be a pure roundtable discussion with tiny snippets of gameplay :crazy_face:

3 Likes

”We weren’t expecting customers to choose the Series S over the PS4 when both are in stock,” claims one store executive on the condition of anonymity. “A lot of them are just doing it for Xbox Game Pass, in fact the number one request is to help them set up Game Pass for GTA V.”

6 Likes

Really don’t care what’s happening in the industry right now.

I love playing games and Gamepass has made it so much affordable for me.

Not looking at anything other then Gamepass at this moment and beyond.

Happy gaming :blush:

12 Likes

GTA V on Gamepass is bigger then many thought.

6 Likes

Well this would be interesting.

5 Likes

Woaaah. Hope this means that Witcher show can finally get a game now!

6 Likes

You’ll see Omen

Maybe they can make it good …

Food Tea GIF

1 Like

GTA V is big on anything. Like the numbers that game keeps doing and the revenue it keeps making is absurd.

There is a reason why we went an entire generation without a new GTA entry.

1 Like

Kinda wish Rockstar had better output.

1 Like

No More Heroes came out in 08. Easily one of the best games on the console IMO. Closest anything i’ve played came to feeling like “Kill Bill”. Looking forward to NMH 3. Hopefully someday we can get a Suda 51 directed game on Xbox.

I believe this is exactly what MS was going for with the Series S. Now you’ll have a bunch of people who will discover there are tons of games other than GTAV because why the heck not try them when they’re on Game Pass and it doesn’t cost you any extra.

1 Like

Those carts were huge! They’re actually even more expensive now. I saw a copy of Garou: Mark of the Wolves for the AES that went for well over a thousand dollars!

Series S will hold gaming back /s

Yikes. What is happening? Lol

Holy crap!!! That’s nuts.

1 Like

Folks!

We’re looking for captains and crews for a livestream tomorrow evening as @TavishHill has been able to secure us all a private Sea of Thieves server for use!

https://forum.xboxera.com/t/sea-of-thieves-community-sail-ot/7435/63

So come on, gather yer crew, and set sail for adventure, there’s loot to be won!

8 Likes