XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

They’re late to make these deals for gamepass yes, it’s not unrealistic at all.

They’ve only just started putting day-one third party games in there.

I’m sure a ton more will follow suit, but it could’ve started last year already and they could’ve gotten FF in these deals.

5 Likes

I am a little worried what Sony will make deals for to have timed exclusive for a year (or more) next. Xbox might not be super fond of these things, although they do have Stalker 2 for a whopping 3 months, lol, but I hope their response will be aggressive. Tomb Raider for example better not be one of those deals.

Sony isn’t slowing down anytime soon, Xbox should just play along at this point.

1 Like

We do know that $ony (jk) went to basically every publisher with a bag seeing what they can get. I’m sure more will come.

Yup, NG+. But you didn’t have issues with the first lycan sequence? Not sure if I’m going about it in the wrong way, but it’s seems way more difficult than it was during my first run through.

Sure, why not?

Sure why not I know im not tagged

Time for MS to arrive with a bigger bag, haha.

Ah well, we’ll see.

I don’t particularly care about timed exclusives, it’s frankly a bullshit business practice…just respond by paying for AAA IP’s to appear on gamepass day one.

Win win.

2 Likes

If you still have your Ending C playthrough saved outside the final dungeon, you can just load that and then do the D choice at the end instead. It saves you some time since the playthrough is exactly the same anyway and you don’t get anything for doing another playthrough.

1 Like

Can’t say I really care about the Final Fantasy situation. Even as someone with JRPGs as his favourite genre, I don’t care about that IP at all. Since 2000 most of the games have been duds. Even from Square Enix alone, there are far better JRPG series like Nier and DQ. Sure they don’t have the production values of FF, but as games, they far exceed it. MS should just forget about that IP and continue to focus on making unpaid PS exclusive JRPG series (like Persona) and “exclusively not on Xbox” JRPGs start appearing on Xbox

2 Likes

Paradox just announced Victoria 3 and it’s coming to Gamepass!

5 Likes

If Tomb Raider is one I better see every fucking media outlet asked about a Xbox port and when it is coming if not then you I wanna hear anyone say there is not bias

2 Likes

I NEED IT.

1 Like

Howdy!

8 Likes

Another one :sweat_smile:.

Have John and Nick kidnapped you and forcing you to review games or something lol.

4 Likes

Halo Wars 2 my baby :smirk:

YayYap the best leader :smirk: Crushing the opponents with massive cannon fodder waves :smirk:

Needs Halo Wars 3.

2 Likes

Have you guys checked out Knockout City? It works fine for me but for my brother there are issues. He has sound during main menu, but no sound during gameplay. Anyone else have this too and got it fixed?

He does this voluntarily, I swear!