XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

any JRPG would bring Prog like

tenor (1)

1 Like

They arenā€™t antagonistic, theyā€™re greedy, accepting deals with Sony and later trying to sell on other platforms for more money.

they need an Xbox Game Studios Asia/japan. itā€™s always sad Japanese content skipping the Xbox console. :disappointed:

3 Likes

There was like an 80/20 split between PS and Xbox on FF15. Its an easy deal for Sony to make if they want to keep FF a ā€œexclusiveā€

1 Like

Phil talks about Japan every chance he gets, Iā€™m sure they wonā€™t rest until they get a firm footing there.

2 Likes

yeah true but i donā€™t blame some companies if the device donā€™t sell there it Will much risk to invest in platform

I never said they had a ā€œGreat relationshipā€, simply that I didnā€™t believe they had a bad one as you were inferring.

Iā€™ll admit I got excited when I found out DQ11 was coming to Xbox since I didnā€™t think a DQ game would ever come to an Xbox platform. So, downplay the importance of that happening if you want, but I see that as a sign that Phil has been putting in the legwork to improve the relationship with SE. Or, heā€™s been flashing them ā€œThe Greenā€ as they say.

Sony has clearly been more aggressive with regards to FF and I see that as SE liking what Sony is offering them more than it is any sort of ill will towards Xbox.

Either way, it doesnā€™t matter that much to me. We could both be right or wrong. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

This reason can be good for any other Bandai or Capcom game. Why RE or Naruto games are not PS exclusives?

Well, if they never put their games on Xbox theyā€™ll never get a fan base there, and these AAA Japanese games always sell more in the west anyway.

1 Like

If you want to play JRPGā€™s you probably need a complimentary console

ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Glad you liked it! I loved the game too and right now I am on my 3rd playthrough on VoS, harder difficulties are fun and not too bad in terms of challenge in NG+ (though clear saves starting from zero is a totally different beastā€¦) so Iā€™d say go for it. :partying_face:

1 Like

Yeah probably, but I wonā€™t ever buy a PS5 for 4 or 5 Japanese games, and their exclusives donā€™t attract meā€¦

1 Like

Thats fine

Im the opposite lol. I like the jrpgā€™s that launch there + I can play the Sony exclusives and beat them (only one I dropped was Tsushima).

1 Like

haha FF is probably THE reason I would consider a ps5 xD I can miss the other stuff but FF is a must for me and while Im at it I can play the other exclusives too

Hardcore is kicking my assā€¦ :flushed:

1 Like

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

3 Likes

HOWEVER Xenoblade >>>>> Final Fantasy

Yeah, if youā€™ll get more games from the platform then it sure is worth it. Just not for me really.

I understand this, but gladly my favorite games minus FF are on Xbox already so Iā€™m good.

Iā€™ll certainly get a switch at some point though, Iā€™d get so many games for itā€¦

FF has been a ā€œPlaystationā€ game since FF7. They care more about keeping that relationship than thry care about others.

FFs were not exclusive since 7th gen, this ā€œFF is PSā€ is the consequence of these consecutive deals, come on.

2 Likes