XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

Yeah, MS hasn’t been really aggressive for casuals since a looong time, FIFA 22 GP deal could be a historic momentum shift, much more than Halo or Starfield or Battlefield, etc…

If they’d ever drop Gold altogether…

1 Like

Finished Scarlet Nexus demo, what an incredible polished New IP from Bandai!! From menus to OSTs to graphics, voice acting, characters and most importantly the Battle system!

“Link” system gave me a Killer Instinct vibes, something really waited for on a hack n’ slash/ action game <3

Can’t wait for full release and highly recommend for you guys. Thankfully Sony didn’t make it exclusive :’ )

7 Likes

gon be a sleeper hit for sure. Bandai namco could use a win given theyre gonna facing the biggest fan outcry this e3 for lack of Elden Ring.

Now I’m wondering which of the two games MS is getting day 1 on GP. - this or Tales of Arise… or perhaps both??? :philwins:

theres some smoke about Tales of arise on gp, but not sure if

I don’t have time yet to play it, but please tell me, can we choose Japanese voices?

@Shpeshal_Nick :open_mouth:

2 Likes

downloading right now, how difficult is it? I think dmc 5 is way to hard on normal haha

Yes!

English voice cast is also talented.

You have 3 different choices, easy, normal, hard. Tried it on normal, lost once. Sure not compared to DMC difficulty, cause RPG elements, but it’s fun fresh experience.

1 Like

A lot of money doesnt mean a lot of software. Nintendo also had to support the DS which they did a pretty decent job at i think. Even right now Nintendo only has to support one platform but software takes time, and right now it takes more time than 2008. Its the same with Xbox, having 23 studios doesn’t mean you get software every month. This shit takes time.

glad if it is not as punishing lol

1 Like

I’ve said this many times now, but Sony really does not care for these more niche/less-western-appealing Japanese games anymore. Their focus on Japanese games is entirely AAA blockbusters (Resident Evil, Final Fantasy) that have massive Western appeal. There is no need to fear them making games like this or Dragon Quest XII (someone said they were afraid of Sony nabbing it in another thread) exclusives.

As a massive fan of such types of games myself it makes me very happy that Xbox has taken the mantle of giving them exposure (as well as Nintendo continuing to do so).

3 Likes

That’s always good, but Japanese games for me man, they Gotta be Japanese completely. Even something like Xenoblade what my friends say has fine English voice acting, I heard it, give me the original voices please I say :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

At long last, I’d say…

4 Likes
6 Likes

If that rumour about ME3 multiplayer is correct, then im not going to be bothered by what anyone shows (or doesnt) at E3.

As someone who played original on BC till the legendary edition was announced, I’ll dive into that with both feet.

I’ll re-emerge for halo, but after that, next time i reappear, the discussion will be ‘oh boy the GOTY edition of starfield with all DLC is awesome, you should get it’

1 Like

Which rumor would this be?

Hey guys

I’m currently working on a few videos at the moment. Would anyone be interested in doing a gathering on Discord where we make an e3 prediction for a YouTube livestream? I just finished wrapping up a recording with @EmbracerInvest from Twitter for my upcoming video on Embracer group and the rise of Double AA video games.

@Hindle @Roronoa_Zoro90 @Mort @Knottian would you lads be interested?

My channel is focused on gaming and now that my semester is over I’ve got a ton of time between work to create new content.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Shpeshal_Nick/status/1395559178781937667

1 Like

Oh I see, that would be a cool addition for those waiting for it. A nice gesture by BioWare for sure.

1 Like
5 Likes