XboxEra Community Hangout |OT2| Cracking down on shitposting

okay this is getting too much now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Come on Phil. Game pass it.

6 Likes

the REAL GOTY HAS ARRIVED!

Delay Halo Infinite now. Cant be competing against this.

1 Like

lmfaoo I made a similar comment on his tweet, jinx. But it was Starfield instead

https://twitter.com/rao_ruthwik/status/1395368377430941696

At most we will be just getting a vague 2022 release date at E3 I feel. Across the board, publishers are now very reluctant to attach a specific date until the last possible moment.

2 Likes

Oh my god, this Peppa the Pig game is published by… BANDAI NAMCO

LMFAOOOOOOO

So there it is, Elden Ring had to be delayed so that it wouldn’t get cannibalized by this.

1 Like

So if Starfield gets announced for this fall at E3…could it mean Bethesda was actively trolling the insiders with misinformation?

Very likely not March, but I guess it makes more sense now that they (probably) will be showing it at this E3.

1 Like

Yep

This game will appear on the show and it’s one of the BIG gamepass deals.

1 Like

Usually when insiders sync up on release dates moving or stuff not being at E3 its because some internal documents or marketing stuff got leaked.

A year off from now? That would make it a launch right before E3? Yeah, we’ll see. Not to take anyway away from the dude, but I wonder where he got the info from that the game was supposed to come out last year, and iirc he also said it was mostly in polishing phase now.

That would be the best. Todd"s “revenge” I guess, for Jason having leaked the whole F4 script back then.

Lmao

11 Likes

Well this Starfield news is certainly something. I guess I’m not too surprised. Insiders have been repeatedly saying that games we expect to come at a particular will probably be later, courtesy of COVID.

I think for the most part all games that we have an expected release date for in our head should have 1 year added to them.

1 Like

The true evil here is COVID, let’s join forces and eradicate it, please.

4 Likes

Time for some positivity again! I think E3 will turn out to be pretty great!

8 Likes

Fuckin hell. So Starfield late next year I guess…

Makes you wonder what else these insiders make up? Is it also coming to PlayStation?

Gaaaaah, this sucks.

Or the insiders were talking out of their asses.

6 Likes

It’s tricky we have to factor in covid, which many have been saying has been hard for studios and expect delays or later than expected release dates.